Musketeers Club - 2024

Saint Ren

So Iconic - User OT Month 4 April , May AND June
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,176,025
im actually wheezing​

I was such a little shit but in my defence I have a July birthday and I was shipped off to summer camp for 2 weeks and then had to fly back ON my birthday and I get home after a 14 hour flight to a damn WII???? I don't even play video games hgjkgfd

:sweat:
Ehh 50/50 chance, I'll take it.

honestly I'm harmless, just really ranty and shouty ghjgdfgfd
but what will we do without ren :peepoblanket:

get some peace on this forum hgjkgjkfd

Seriously

Pretty 💜 Psycho Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,450
At least Shinki will go first and if I die, Seri and Baymax are right behind me hkgjfgf
I'm tough country stock... I'll out live you x10
giphy.gif

BlueNose

Not to say that Im in love with you VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,195,700
back when Disney made good movies hgjkdfgfd

tbh they probs still make great movies, I just haven't clicked on the Disney channel in 10 yrs . Last thing I ever properly watched was the Hannah Montana finale, I've still yet to watch the Wizard of Waverly place one, which Russo got to keep their powers?
omg waverly place was my one of my favorites
i havent seen a disney show in a long time, cant even remember the last time i even landing on the channel:peepoblanket:

BlueNose

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,195,700
I was such a little shit but in my defence I have a July birthday and I was shipped off to summer camp for 2 weeks and then had to fly back ON my birthday and I get home after a 14 hour flight to a damn WII???? I don't even play video games hgjkgfd

i like my forums chaotic :palglam:​

Tommie

Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭900

You need a little mess every now and then.
:palglam:
Fkfkdjfjfjd I have a lot of pent up anger so you're fine!

Saint Ren

So Iconic - User OT Month 4 April , May AND June
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,176,025
I'm tough country stock... I'll out live you x10
giphy.gif

you really will, you'll end up living off the land and downing spiders for the heck of it hgjfkdfg

omg waverly place was my one of my favorites
i havent seen a disney show in a long time, cant even remember the last time i even landing on the channel:peepoblanket:

See I was young enough when it came on tv it came on 2007 so I was 13 but it finished in 2012 and I was 18 then, I pretty much quit Disney around 16 and even then only really watched Hannah Montana out of nostalgia and HSM 3 in the cinemas hjgkdfgd so I never watched the last 2 seasons and now I just don't have the motivation to even google who won
i read doja cat and peepo in one sentence
kUh84Y5.gif

we were cussing them out
Tiddies are not problematic!!
It’s not ha fault she has watermelons!!​

those things were so perky the could take an eye out

BlueNose

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,195,700
you really will, you'll end up living off the land and downing spiders for the heck of it hgjfkdfg

See I was young enough when it came on tv it came on 2007 so I was 13 but it finished in 2012 and I was 18 then, I pretty much quit Disney around 16 and even then only really watched Hannah Montana out of nostalgia and HSM 3 in the cinemas hjgkdfgd so I never watched the last 2 seasons and now I just don't have the motivation to even google who won

we were cussing them out
ooh i was still pretty young then, it finished either before i started highschool or just as my high school years were starting
wild how i used ot be so obsessed with disney channel. but now i can only bear their cinema movies​

Sweetheart

Cake boss
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭477,950

we were cussing them out

those things were so perky the could take an eye out
who's we?
do you suddenly have multiple personalities?

Top Bottom