AKID❀KI

Death's Mistress
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,921,164
My parents went grocery shopping and didn’t tell each other what they bought
We now have five cartons of eggs
585816781617233921.png
eggs are useful. keep them refrigerated and they should last you for a month or more. Also flour is important. as you can just make your own things in case you cant buy. also pasteurized milk lasts longer than normal milk. unopened pasteurized and uht treated milk can last for months.

BlueNose

Not to say that Im in love with you VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,195,700

BlueNose

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,195,700
eggs are useful. keep them refrigerated and they should last you for a month or more. Also flour is important. as you can just make your own things in case you cant buy. also pasteurized milk lasts longer than normal milk. unopened pasteurized and uht treated milk can last for months.
my mom buys pasturized milk now cause she assumes it's healthier. Idk if it really is, but it sure as hell last us a lot longer than regular milk.
gone are the days where we made a mistake and let milk go bad after not cooking dinner/break for a week
585816781617233921.png

AKID❀KI

Death's Mistress
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,921,164
my mom buys pasturized milk now cause she assumes it's healthier. Idk if it really is, but it sure as hell last us a lot longer than regular milk.
gone are the days where we made a mistake and let milk go bad after not cooking dinner/break for a week
585816781617233921.png
we still let milk go bad sometimes rip. we open it and use it and then dont use it for a while so it goes bad. :TzuyuKek:

idk about the health either. but pasteurized lasts way longer. we are not the biggest milk consumers so it really helps. as we can use it when we need it. when it is opened it tends to go bad in like a week or 2. but it is good to stock up on.

BlueNose

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,195,700
we still let milk go bad sometimes rip. we open it and use it and then dont use it for a while so it goes bad. :TzuyuKek:

idk about the health either. but pasteurized lasts way longer. we are not the biggest milk consumers so it really helps. as we can use it when we need it. when it is opened it tends to go bad in like a week or 2. but it is good to stock up on.
i'd say my family are medium level milk consumers, we use it when we need it or for quick breakfast like cereal or when i wanna bake or smth​

AKID❀KI

Death's Mistress
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,921,164
i'd say my family are medium level milk consumers, we use it when we need it or for quick breakfast like cereal or when i wanna bake or smth​
We use powdered milk for tea daily as normal milk here is just a little too thin. :TzuyuKek:
We use fresh milk for like cereal or pancakes but we don't eat them much. :viva:

BlueNose

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,195,700
We use powdered milk for tea daily as normal milk here is just a little too thin. :TzuyuKek:
We use fresh milk for like cereal or pancakes but we don't eat them much. :viva:
oooh i've never seen powdered milk (i dont think i even knew that existed). must be pretty useful!​

AKID❀KI

Death's Mistress
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,921,164
oooh i've never seen powdered milk (i dont think i even knew that existed). must be pretty useful!​
Yep! It really is useful.

I have a life Aki :peepoblanket:

I don’t get home from work till 7 the I have to have dinner and shower and shit , blame Corona
i know. :TzuyuKek:

I am gonna try to make it to the game. hopefully i will make it.

Saint Ren

So Iconic - User OT Month 4 April , May AND June
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,176,025
Yep! It really is useful.

i know. :TzuyuKek:

I am gonna try to make it to the game. hopefully i will make it.

set your alarm, the questions are 🔥 they include all the players AND they're biases hgkjdfgdf
I hope you guys are ready to pick who you'd leave to drown between Blue and Outro and who you think would be bad in bed between Bobo and SM Maid hgjkfdhfgdjk

Minority Game is going to be lit !

AKID❀KI

Death's Mistress
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,921,164
set your alarm, the questions are 🔥 they include all the players AND they're biases hgkjdfgdf
I hope you guys are ready to pick who you'd leave to drown between Blue and Outro and who you think would be bad in bed between Bobo and SM Maid hgjkfdhfgdjk

you evil, evil woman.

Seriously

Pretty 💜 Psycho Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,950

As per usual, no idea how it's played, but sounds fun anticipating. :doge:

OutroTearTheFirst

Oh, I'm sorry, but nobody does evil the way I do! Fourth Place HoE
Reaction score
On a picnic with gasppepe eating nugget peepo
Plus Coins
⨭1,210,950
Pronouns
She/Her

BINCH!!!!!!!​

Top Bottom