Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭130,653
MVSica's WJSN Title Track Ranking 02/2021
kE1cyY4.gif

A Tier - Great to Excellent

964kBhE.gif

Secret
One of the best Kpop songs in existence, it has everything you could want in a song, from lows to highs and everywhere in between. The concept (WJSN need to save Yeonjung as she careens from space to the WJSN space planet lol), the glorious cosmic aesthetic, the vocals, the music, the outfits, the choreo! Its one of the best there is.

As You Wish
Another legendary Cosmic track with epic vocals from Yeonjung, Dawon and Soobin. Iconic outfits, a great and challenging choreography, and one of the most relevant messages to come out of South Korea in recent years WJSN will deliver your wish and Koreans took it literally! You should look at what the Korean comments say on their mv and melon, they are wishing for all good things to come true. Very inspiring and touching from something that doesn’t always have a genuine feel to it(kpop). With its amazing new years recharting at #1 on melon and other music charts, this song has a very strong following and is truly a really beautiful song.

Dreams Come True
The full WJSN, Bona is trapped in a blue tinted cosmic dream world and WJSN must come together to save her! This song is the pièce de resistance of the WJSN discography A fully realized masterpiece of Yeonjung ad libs careening off the sides of an ominously encroaching black hole and Seolas sweet and mesmerizing vocals waking Bona up from her bed in the clouds. An aesthetic tour de force with utterly amazing choreography one of the most interesting ways to use 13 girls in a choreo.

Save Me Save You
This song is special. It's WJSNs first win and first with OT10. An immediate classic, that sent WJSN into new areas with a sexier appeal than in the past but still retaining the incredibly unique sound that WJSN has been known for. A truly magical track with excellent music and perfect vocals. Like I said an immediate classic!

B + Tier - Great
These two are in their own category because they are unique but also great.
zpwqIFy.gif

Chocome - Hmph!
WJSN pulled off one of the best modern kpop retro comebacks ever! Seriously, there hasn’t been something that went straight for the second gen like this in forever and to think that it was from a subunit! This is much different than normal WJSN but really has become viral for its classic sound and excellent performance and concept! Soobin, Dayoung, Yeoreum and Luda really owned this concept and did WJSN proud!

La La Love
This song is really great, but a departure from most WJSN tracks. It has a carnival setting but still retains WJSNs unique identity. The vocals on this are truly excellent with 3 high notes from all 3 main vocals to finish off this non-stop ride about falling in love and going to a magic carnival.

B Tier - Good to Great
97wHyxg.gif

Boogie Up
THE Classic WJSN Summer Bop! This comeback saw 4 wins for WJSN, huge increases in sales and lots of promotion as summer queens following their sunbae Sistar! This song really will not get out of your head and is just a perfect WJSN summer song.

Butterfly
Nara like Butterfly! This song is one of my favorites it just is very positive and makes you feel good!

Lyrics:
My colors can shine and grow deeper
Sometimes, I want to be beautiful, too
Now, I won't hold back anymore
More freely, I will find the true me

[Chorus: Yeoreum, Luda]
Fly like Butterfly
Even if I'm not beautiful, I'll be free
Fly like a Butterfly
It's okay to get hurt
You'll fly higher

A positive and beautiful song with a perfect performance overall from every WJSN member!

I wish
A really fun and cute song that once again features great WJSN vocals, a fun cute and cosmic mv, lesbian billionaires, unicorns and golf lmao.

Happy
Happy is a super bop with a humorous mv and cheerleader/dodgeball concept but in SPACE! Lol I like this song a lot its just catchy and has excellent vocals and fun choreo!

C Tier - Ok to Good
vfYiBXM.gif

Momomo
A fairly good rookie debut song with great performance and fun choreography.

Catch Me
This song suffers from a case of mistaken identity. Not reflecting on WJSN members at all, but focusing on the music production. Most notably the decision to fuse two unlike genres into one in a way not seen much before. The song can’t decide if it wants to be cute and awkward or sexy and badass. The synergy doesn’t work in this case as every time it switches to cute/awkward and back to sexy badass girl crush or whatever you want to call it, it’s too much of a shock to really enjoy.

Ok there it is tell me if you agree or disagree or whatever lol!! Thanks for reading! :hehe: :hehe:
g2VRGPp.gif

:bakacat:And Stan WJSN!​

Last edited:

hatmixx

Ain't Nobody Fifth Place HoE VIP+ Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭29,200
Pronouns
No Sana No Life
This song suffers from a case of mistaken identity.

this is so true. idk what they were going for, but they changed very fast xD

Classic WJSN Summer Bop, this comeback saw 4 wins for WJSN huge increases in sales and lots of promotion as summer queens following their sunbae SIstar! This song really will not get out of your head and is just a perfect WJSN summer song.

best summer song in 3rd gen for sure! 2nd gen was so much better at Summer songs. hopefully WJSN remains supreme. Butterfly was a tiny bit disappointing bc it wasn't the follow up summer classic. hopefully they are saving it for after covid when they can perform live in the summer :tears:

MVSica

✨🐻Ujung🛰️✨ Donor VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭130,653
this is so true. idk what they were going for, but they changed very fast xD

best summer song in 3rd gen for sure! 2nd gen was so much better at Summer songs. hopefully WJSN remains supreme. Butterfly was a tiny bit disappointing bc it wasn't the follow up summer classic. hopefully they are saving it for after covid when they can perform live in the summer :tears:

lmao yeah, live and learn I guess :TzuyuKek:

Def my fav! Yeah I think that if you take Butterfly for what it is its great, but if you take it as Boogie Up pt 2 you will feel let down as its not as Summer Boppy as Boogie Up lol.

UMJI MOODS

엄지는 내 장미 VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭45,894,463
I agree overall except for
LFE1zdL.gif

It is a separate equal unit. Therefore the song deserves an A. On this I am putting my foot down.

I will start a sit in over this issue...

...I will even fight for my beliefs.

MVSica

✨🐻Ujung🛰️✨ Donor VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭130,653
I agree overall except for
LFE1zdL.gif

It is a separate equal unit. Therefore the song deserves an A. On this I am putting my foot down.

I will start a sit in over this issue...

...I will even fight for my beliefs.
nIs2SUS.jpg

thats a good argument!

i knew there's something wrong with this assessment when you put the most superior title track boogie up as B tier :JudgyDubu:

Dreams Come True says no :TzuyuKek::TzuyuKek: B for Boogie up !

caRKEfq.gif

hatmixx

Ain't Nobody Fifth Place HoE VIP+ Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭29,200
Pronouns
No Sana No Life
I wish
A really fun and cute song that once again features great WJSN vocals, a fun cute and cosmic mv, lesbian billionaires, unicorns and golf lmao.

i missed this the first time around :catpopcorn: :viva:

Top Bottom