[NB] YG celebrities looking to leave?

AegyoInTheStreets

Hallyuboo Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭18,675
All the artists need to get together, find a great lawyer, and sue to have their contracts nullified on the grounds that the company has damaged their reputations and is no longer fit / capable of managing them.

You better believe anyone at YGE who has at least a handful of braincells is talking to lawyers right now trying to find out what their options are. It'd be silly to believe that all the artists are just sitting pretty thinking that things will just miraculously get better.

Chuuya

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭37,765
2. [+300, -4] AkMu, please make your escape

Their contract will expire in April 2021, right?
I can't wait.
I would like them to leave right now though :sejeongcry:

Ariadne

BTS OT7 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭300
None of them can leave till their contracts finish, even then they might not be able to keep their name if they’re a group and I’m not sure if they can perform their old songs.

One thing I always wondered is what happens to future royalties from streams/downloads/album sales of artists who finish their contract and leave a company. I presume they still get a small amount (a bit more if they have writing/producing credits), but I’m not sure if they do or not. You would hope they do.

kulakuli

Lurker Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,000
I dont see any of their idols will leave anytime soon due to contracts and all but their actors might because the yg brand is going to hurt their image in the long run more plus they have shorter contract period compared to idols

evermore

까마귀 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,335
People in the comments acting like leaving YG is as easy as standing up and walking out of the door lmao

fancy

^.^ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭200
it literally wouldn’t be that hard to get contracts nullified due to all the shady things YG has been revealed to be doing

Top Bottom