Full Sun

I put the A in ass 😜
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭455,500
Not really...but ive barely been here
Wh

Why the hell would u be insulted ??
I understand why you would name books and maybe music, but...you said smut is superior :NayeonDisgust:

Other than kdramas, what else do you like watch? films? American shows with 31 seasons? Friends? :TzuyuKek:
So you've seen your fair share of dramas, I feel like a proud mama lool.

Interesting, thanks for sharing your thoughts. If you ever plan on watching itaewon class (which I don't recommend), I hated both female leads..and the male lead...... just thought i'd share that :fab: I love hate watching stuff sometimes.

kOvz9Dz.gif
Why are you insulting me? I do like watching movies and american (and not only) tv series but none of them had 31 seasons! I never finished the 1st season of Friends, if you must know :angry:

Having a mom younger than me, how does that work? Was I adopted? :doge:

I had Itaewon Class on my watchlist because I've heard it deals with certain issues and I thought it would be an interesting watch, but that's what happens in the first episodes and then it gets kinda bad, so I removed it
09ze34V.gif

Last edited:

Icy

Yuta
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,412,100
I understand why would name book and maybe music, but...you said smut is superior :NayeonDisgust:

Why are you insulting me? I do like watching movies and american (and not only) tv series but none of them had 31 seasons! I never finished the 1st season of Friends, if you must know :angry:

Having a mom younger than me, how does that work? Was I adopted? :doge:

I had Itaewon Class on my watchlist because I've heard it deals with certain issues and I thought it would be an interesting watch, but that's what happens in the first episodes and then it gets kinda bad, so I removed it
09ze34V.gif
Hmm ye
Smut is poetry
U think just anyone writes a good xxx act, done right it Will be blow ur mind

Top Bottom