NCT gif spammers

Swan

Global Star
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,322,292
I understand why would name book and maybe music, but...you said smut is superior :NayeonDisgust:

Why are you insulting me? I do like watching movies and american (and not only) tv series but none of them had 31 seasons! I never finished the 1st season of Friends, if you must know :angry:

Having a mom younger than me, how does that work? Was I adopted? :doge:

I had Itaewon Class on my watchlist because I've heard it deals with certain issues and I thought it would be an interesting watch, but that's what happens in the first episodes and then it gets kinda bad, so I removed it
09ze34V.gif

Oh no I didn't mean to insult you but if the shoe fits.... Wow, you aren't a fan of friends? Just when I thought I couldn't love you more you surprise me :bakacat:
So self proclaimed film uknee, do you have the basic necessity of your kind? aka a letterboxd acc
Yes, you were adopted by me :iwillfightyou: Don't be ageist.
You did the right thing, i'm proud of you :sejeongcry:
p2bcEFI.gif

Full Sun

I put the A in ass 😜
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭455,500
Oh no I didn't mean to insult you but if the shoe fits.... Wow, you aren't a fan of friends? Just when I thought I couldn't love you more you surprise me :bakacat:
So self proclaimed film uknee, do you have the basic necessity of your kind? aka a letterboxd acc
Yes, you were adopted by me :iwillfightyou: Don't be ageist.
You did the right thing, i'm proud of you :sejeongcry:
p2bcEFI.gif
You better eat your words :knifeduck: You assume everyone likes Friends or what? So, I keep scoring higher on your non existent list, is that it? :heartublob:

I won't call you mama, just so you know. Sorry, ma'am

Thank you! I don't want to waste my valuable time on things that are not worth it.
sQq8Pzh.gif

i screamed
1OBQGws.gif
I just stated the obvious
3D5888S.gif

Top Bottom