Official Football thread

Pseudo

Lifetime Orbit
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,760
Tammy's on fire after his first goal as expected. Utd is so dead with chance creation without Poggers. If he's shipped to Madrid in the summer, Leicester's gonna milk every single pound of that for Maddison I'm sure, especially since Norwich attached a sell-on clause.

Pseudo

Lifetime Orbit
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,760
What on Earth is Man City's defense doing!? Good lord, if missing Laporte and Kompany's departure means City's like this, just ship the Prem trophy to Anfield right now.

BianTwo

Girl Groups Supporter Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭160,450
I think it's Liverpool year if they can avoid injuries and handle the second part of the season. City must do something for their defense, Otamendi is really bad

Carefree

Real/Fiction Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,280
Tammy is low-key becoming my favourite Chels yoof player (besides RLC)

tbh I didn't think his confidence would rebound after that missed penalty and the racist abuse, but now he has 7 goals in 3 matches and is flashing three fingers at opposition fans as they boo him
What on Earth is Man City's defense doing!? Good lord, if missing Laporte and Kompany's departure means City's like this, just ship the Prem trophy to Anfield right now.
The nightmare timeline

BianTwo

Girl Groups Supporter Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭160,450
I'll bet on a Liverpool win

Seeing AC Milan and how the club became it's sad. Inter is getting better.

Carefree

Real/Fiction Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,280
Barcelona, Everton, and Tottenham lmao (I know that VAR call was terrible, I just find it hilariously ironic that some Tottenham fans are calling VAR shit)

Man City putting 8 past Watford. Rip.

Prediction on Chelsea vs Liverpool?
If Kante doesn't play I think it's going to be a bit hard to watch (as in it will be very one-sided to Liverpool). If he does then maybe it won't look as bad, maybe like 1-3 or something.

Thank god I'll be busy again tomorrow, hopefully I don't go on Twitter and see a bad result and a witch-hunt on one of our players, like on Tuesday with Valencia and Barkley lmao

fromisSakura

Jelly | Seoyeon best girl VIP+ Donor Early SupportersTop Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,668,050
Man Utd really need some reinforcement. I like that we are giving youths a chance but we can't rush them all into the senior team.

Top Bottom