Official Fromis_9 Badge Thread [FINISHED]

Vote for your favorite badge !

• Total voters

rektinq

regrettable...but there was no other way. VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭600
The fact that it was tied a while ago surprised me. But well, different peoples have different tastes.
yeah some people just prefer other looks

qA70srD.png
i think we're gonna end up just using ur unique lmfao XD

tokki

made in your love Awards Lead
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭648,870
yeah some people just prefer other looks

i think we're gonna end up just using ur unique lmfao XD
that's the entire point of alternative group badges though
422156345656082453.png

it's for fans that might not like one winning badge but the goal is that between the main group badge and the alternative group badge, fans would like at least one of those options since you are allowed to display either design - so if you like design #2 better you'd be allowed to display that, and if you prefer design #1 you'd be allowed to display that....but we should do a poll on it either way i guess, i just brought it up because it seems like everyone who voted this round likes #2 or #1 so alternative badge would make us all happy :peepopbirthday:

rektinq

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭600
that's the entire point of alternative group badges though
422156345656082453.png

it's for fans that might not like one winning badge but the goal is that between the main group badge and the alternative group badge, fans would like at least one of those options since you are allowed to display either design - so if you like design #2 better you'd be allowed to display that, and if you prefer design #1 you'd be allowed to display that....but we should do a poll on it either way i guess, i just brought it up because it seems like everyone who voted this round likes #2 or #1 so alternative badge would make us all happy :peepopbirthday:
yeah that's true- it'll all be up to the keepers ig- ill ping em after it becomes the 24th for korea as i said xD

rektinq

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭600
we wouldn't be allowed to try anyways i don't think it's an official pic :popcorn:
:nervous: your right it might not be but I thought someone made it themselves hmm- i'll need to check that if people want it as the alternative

fromisJelly

Jelly | Seoyeon best girl Blog Lead VIP+ Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,371,750
:nervous: your right it might not be but I thought someone made it themselves hmm- i'll need to check that if people want it as the alternative

I believe that photo come from a photoshoot in which other fromis members attended. Not Naver x Dispatch

tokki

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭648,870
i'm talking about mocha's naky badge, it looks like it's from an sns post + pictures like that are only allowed in unique badges so we won't be able to use that same naky pic for her suggestions even if mocha said it was fine lol
the group mocks are all fine and were approved by the AT already in the pre-approval

tokki

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭648,870
tbh i think i'm gonna have to redo all of the member mocks (when it's time for that) i posted before because i changed how i edit my mocks to fit the guidelines more OTL

sexy cutie

N.FIA / BABY / DEOBI / FOREVER / MYDAY / ONCE Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,376,100
oohhhh #2 took the lead
602357878153674756.gif

tfw you're literally happy with either #1 or #2 so you win in the end either way :yoosmile:
lol same. but looks like #2 will definitely win. i'd hate for a tie and for another re-vote :sweat: i just wanna get my fromis badge

rektinq

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭600
i'm talking about mocha's naky badge, it looks like it's from an sns post + pictures like that are only allowed in unique badges so we won't be able to use that same naky pic for her suggestions even if mocha said it was fine lol
the group mocks are all fine and were approved by the AT already in the pre-approval
oh wait ohh- lmao that makes sense now-

tokki

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭648,870
actually nvm i found the original photo and it’s from naver x dispatch so it does count as official i guess

i think she has better pics tho so we don’t need to use it (plus we already used one of her uniques and i feel bad about it tbh) but that’s just me :sejeongcry:

Top Bottom