• Total voters

rektinq

regrettable...but there was no other way. VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭600
i've saved mocha's nakyung badge for when the individual badge suggestions come
LMAOOOO swiping all those badges

tbh i think i'm gonna have to redo all of the member mocks (when it's time for that) i posted before because i changed how i edit my mocks to fit the guidelines more OTL
oo well gl !

actually nvm i found the original photo and it’s from naver x dispatch so it does count as official i guess

i think she has better pics tho so we don’t need to use it but that’s just me :sejeongcry:
yeah same i really like her pic for love bomb and fun-

sexy cutie

N.FIA / BABY / DEOBI / FOREVER / MYDAY / ONCE Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,376,100
I can't remember the source of thd photo. Thought it was from IZE photoshoot but I am wrong
is it this one? @mocha
54c43bc1b7147a575e1a306ba0824537.jpg

edit: nvm you found it

tokki

made in your love Awards Lead
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭648,870
LMAOOOO swiping all those badges

oo well gl !

yeah same i really like her pic for love bomb and fun-
can you remove the ones i posted before from the member imgur albums juseyo
i'll repost the fixed ones when it's time :shablob:

these ones

rektinq

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭600
The voting for the group badge has ended ! the winner is the 2nd badge !
9O09HnU.png

rektinq

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭600
i'm okay either way tbh. if possible, i hope it doesn't delay the other badges tho
it might delay by like 3 days for the voting for it so I haven't updated the schedule- It will be up for the keepers though if they want to use the badge #1 as the alternative we will only delay by like a day

sexy cutie

N.FIA / BABY / DEOBI / FOREVER / MYDAY / ONCE Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,376,100
it might delay by like 3 days for the voting for it so I haven't updated the schedule- It will be up for the keepers though if they want to use the badge #1 as the alternative we will only delay by like a day
i think the awards team want a new voting from all suggested badges for alts tho. can't be #1 by default

rektinq

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭600
How does that work?
im not 100% sure but i think there are just dif options for the badge like if u don't like the one that won u can also have the other one and it will be the alternative

tokki

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭648,870
i think the awards team want a new voting from all suggested badges for alts tho. can't be #1 by default
When I asked about it for another group, it seemed like a fandom can either agree to use the 2nd place winning badge, or they can agree to have a voting round with all losing group mocks (you can't suggest any new badges, only the previously suggested badges that lost). Probably best to have an AT member clarify that, though. I know IZ*ONE used the 2nd place winner (no idea why it wasn't uploaded yet....?), and for ITZY, we did a separate voting round. I definitely would check with the AT to be sure though since not a lot of fandoms have used this feature yet and they don't mention the process in the guidelines at all, so it's confusing...

Last edited:

tokki

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭648,870
im not 100% sure but i think there are just dif options for the badge like if u don't like the one that won u can also have the other one and it will be the alternative
They talk about it in this thread.

Alternate Badge Feature

As far as awards goes the saying 'you can't please everyone' has never been more true. However here at H+ we hope to please more than the usual with our new feature: Alternate Badges! Instead of having one group badge you now have the option to have two distinct group badges to choose from when displaying your love for your favorite groups!

If you are familiar with wildcard rounds the alternate badge voting round will function similarly. An OP should first determine if there is interest in an alternate badge by setting up a poll for voting users to vote 'yes' or 'no'. Should users decide they want an alternate, the voting pool of badges should consist of those previously voted on. I will be updating the guidelines thread shortly with this new information.

We currently do not have plans to extend this feature to individual artists, group members etc.
Our hope is that with this feature more of the userbase will have at least one group badge they like, we'd love to hear your feedback or suggestions regarding this feature, feel free to post below as well as to ask any questions you might have.

GVK

Hopeless Multifan Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,390,211
I see. I'm fine with that. Though i don't mind either.

rektinq

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭600
yeah then it would def be extended

When I asked about it for another group, it seemed like a fandom can either agree to use the 2nd place winning badge, or they can agree to have a voting round with all losing group mocks (you can't suggest any new badges, only the previously suggested badges that lost). Probably best to have an AT member clarify that, though. I know IZ*ONE used the 2nd place winner (no idea why it wasn't uploaded yet....?), and for ITZY, we did a separate voting round. I definitely would check with the AT to be sure though since not a lot of fandoms have used this feature yet and they don't mention the process in the guidelines at all, so it's confusing...
hm.. should I ask AT about it or nah

They talk about it in this thread.
ah ok

I see. I'm fine with that. Though i don't mind either.
ok !

Top Bottom