Official IVE Voting Thread | Status: Final Voting (MEMBERS ONLY) June 18 - June 23

Status
Not open for further replies.

choively

Sanake slave Seventh Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭7,393,192
Pronouns
Hwaiting!
The Pepsi wonyoung that dropped today will be vindicated :sadpuppy:
tbh i still think this wonyoung badge will still win..
wonyoung3.png
but I was focused on Gaeul a 50/50 chance the pepsi ad will win..

tokki

Awards Lead
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭311,970
I like the new badges :poggers:
Isn't there a tie for Leeseo's badge though? I checked the votes too and there's a tie if we add the keeper's votes as doubled:
ehmZJeW.png

In this case, it would make more sense for #2 to be the final winner if there's a tie and it has to be broken, since it had 2 keepers (me and kimgu) voting for it and 0 keepers voting for the other badge. :sweat:

choively

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭7,393,192
Pronouns
Hwaiting!
I like the new badges :poggers:
Isn't there a tie for Leeseo's badge though? I checked the votes too and there's a tie if we add the keeper's votes as doubled:
ehmZJeW.png

In this case, it would make more sense for #2 to be the final winner if there's a tie and it has to be broken, since it had 2 keepers (me and kimgu) voting for it and 0 keepers voting for the other badge. :sweat:
Me i'll vote for number 1, can I still vote?

tokki

Awards Lead
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭311,970
Me i'll vote for number 1, can I still vote?
it wouldn't really be fair to other users since the voting is closed already :sejeongcry: if you still want to vote, it should be re-open for like another day or two so other users could vote too to keep it fair

choively

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭7,393,192
Pronouns
Hwaiting!
it wouldn't really be fair to other users since the voting is closed already :sejeongcry: if you still want to vote, it should be re-open for like another day or two so other users could vote too to keep it fair
yes that sound better sure yes yes TT oh right... for runner ups could there be ties? and how do I know whos a keeper of which?.... dumb questions :squirtlechristmas:

Last edited:

tokki

Awards Lead
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭311,970
yes that sound better sure yes yes TT oh right... for runner ups could there be ties? and how do I know whos a keeper of which?.... dumb questions :squirtlechristmas:
yeah it's possible for there to be ties! you would just submit both of the badges as the runner-up (along with the main winning badge) if that happens :peepopbirthday:
to see the keepers, you just look for the group in the system like this is IVE's category, and then if you click on the "total awarded" link that's there, it shows you a list of every user who owns that badge and when they got it, like in this picture you can see who owns leeseo's badge:
DbEqvxu.png

choively

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭7,393,192
Pronouns
Hwaiting!
yeah it's possible for there to be ties! you would just submit both of the badges as the runner-up (along with the main winning badge) if that happens :peepopbirthday:
to see the keepers, you just look for the group in the system like this is IVE's category, and then if you click on the "total awarded" link that's there, it shows you a list of every user who owns that badge and when they got it, like in this picture you can see who owns leeseo's badge:
DbEqvxu.png
I did not count up the keepers ! but next time I will ; ) *hehehe
hopefully its really not mandatory :squirtlechristmas:... or else........

tokki

Awards Lead
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭311,970
I did not count up the keepers ! but next time I will ; ) *hehehe
hopefully its really not mandatory :squirtlechristmas:... or else........
yeah it isn't mandatory - just something that is nice to do so that the people who actually use the badges can have a better shot at getting a badge that they'd like to have :)

choively

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭7,393,192
Pronouns
Hwaiting!
yeah it isn't mandatory - just something that is nice to do so that the people who actually use the badges can have a better shot at getting a badge that they'd like to have :)
uh-oh
8Hb1k26.png

Note to everyone: me sorry to all people that are keepers
eNZnvQB.png
forgive me, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom