Official PLASTIC SURGERY Thread

Kami

惟神の道 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭590,705
Welcome to the
Official PLASTIC SURGERY Thread

This thread is for general discussions of plastic surgery and speculating celebrities in South Korea (or other parts of Asia) which may have had plastic surgery. This includes double eyelid surgery, breast augmentation, jaw reduction, forehead lift, rhinoplasty and vaginoplasty procedures etc. Please note that this thread is strictly not for bashing celebrities you dislike and used for research/educational purposes only. We must all learn to respect their decisions and appreciate plastic beauties.

Here are some examples:

Eyelids
U-EE-After-School.png

Nose Job
jung-chaeyeon-plastic-surgery.png

Last edited:

Loonathehoe

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭37,340
I'm gonna camp in this thread. The previous one was really fun but I couldn't read much since the page was dying

X

xonoxon

im pretty sure plastic surgecy in SK is real, but who knows?

lin_ash

Stan Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭27,560
TOFDyzrPQ08.jpg
gkHYBMKPAiY.jpg
8Pd7r4KHZz4.jpg

Found this girl on Instagram. She looks creepy... her friends too :teehee:

Delphine

Certified Sommungchi Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,350
No way is that actually Chaeyeon...???
jung-chaeyeon-plastic-surgery.png

This is very obviously her though? Her nose has been slightly fixed (and she admitted to have done that), although the shaped hasn't drastically changed much, but overall? It's the exact same person, except much chubbier. She's said she only had a nose surgery, apparently. I'm inclined to believe her, since the rest of her features overall look pretty much the same, and the difference from one picture to the other can heavily be credited to weight loss.

hydrangea

Lurker Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭0
just read this article on soompi -
Regarding the plastic surgery rumor that arose right after the first broadcast of “Perfume,” the actress admitted, “I don’t really know how to respond, but I haven’t paid much attention to it. It’s true."
and that's all she said about it! lol! imagine if everyone would just confirm/deny PS that simply

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,670
There's some obvious editing on these but it's no news that Yuha/Kyungwon (ex-Prisitn) has been fixing her face ever since the group fell into hiatus

D-Ao_yDWsAAxIub.jpg

D-AqL1JXYAEVbYN.jpg

D99HMhAUcAIP37G.jpg

Her Pristin days

D-AqLeLX4AAnUsU.jpg

D-ATHZOXUAE0qod.jpg

WTF. GIRL WHY :(

She was honestly one of the Pristin members that I didn't think would get anything more done. Girl those lips... :s

Top Bottom