Official PLASTIC SURGERY Thread

spo

Girl Group Supremacist Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,475
Pronouns
she/her
Ok so queen Chungha's face looks different, I really noticed on her recent comeback. It's like her face is too tight and her lips got bigger. Any thoughts?
314903b90ae84eb3b89cee2e8c2a6f3c.jpeg
I like her look. Those big puffy lips are sort of her thing.. I think it's cute.

Delphine

Certified Sommungchi Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,350
Ok so queen Chungha's face looks different, I really noticed on her recent comeback. It's like her face is too tight and her lips got bigger. Any thoughts?
314903b90ae84eb3b89cee2e8c2a6f3c.jpeg

Just for the sake of comparison, this is what she used to look like on the I.O.I Chrysalis album:

FQjfV4k.jpg

CBgNkD4.jpg

Nadjell

Lurker Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭300
Jun Hyosung looked so pretty back in 2011-2014 Idk what happened to her other than overuse of fillers :(

Mareon

Lurker
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭50
No way is that actually Chaeyeon...???

This is very obviously her though? Her nose has been slightly fixed (and she admitted to have done that), although the shaped hasn't drastically changed much, but overall? It's the exact same person, except much chubbier. She's said she only had a nose surgery, apparently. I'm inclined to believe her, since the rest of her features overall look pretty much the same, and the difference from one picture to the other can heavily be credited to weight loss.

it could also be her sister

Gqhz8C7.jpg

aaaakkkkaaaa

Lurker
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭570
I wonder if Doyoung got a jaw shave. I think his jawline is really pretty but it doesn't look 100% natural to me.
XFkmS1a.jpg

3mp34Qj.jpg
Spoiler cus the pics are kinda big

dina

Lurker
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭50
Lee Da Hee
Lee-Da-hee-02-kpopline-com.jpg

eyes, jaw, nose(?)

truly one of the best ps cases! she looks stunning

i really hope this is just her over-editing her photos bc im sick of these fillers
(it looks ok on stage?)

I wonder if Doyoung got a jaw shave. I think his jawline is really pretty but it doesn't look 100% natural to me.
XFkmS1a.jpg

3mp34Qj.jpg
Spoiler cus the pics are kinda big

yes he got a jaw shave! i think it was around last year?

spo

Girl Group Supremacist Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,475
Pronouns
she/her
z6V6PSb.png

The beautiful Miss Jooe rocking some new eyelids (and I could be going crazy, cuz she's always had big lips, but have they been filled?). Also some cheek filler and honestly too much botox.

Riri

are you falling in love? i've a feeling you are VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭121,223
There's some obvious editing on these but it's no news that Yuha/Kyungwon (ex-Prisitn) has been fixing her face ever since the group fell into hiatus

D-Ao_yDWsAAxIub.jpg

D-AqL1JXYAEVbYN.jpg

D99HMhAUcAIP37G.jpg

Her Pristin days

D-AqLeLX4AAnUsU.jpg

D-ATHZOXUAE0qod.jpg
she actually just photoshopped it a lot because all that job on someone's face takes ages to heal but she was in public like a month before those pics

lilsone

Stan
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭23,020
Hyunas lips are so...... idk what she thinks but you can tell right away, just look at her side profile

I didn't really notice a difference. Her lips look a lot fuller but if you check closely you can see that the lipstick drawn is way outside her lips.
[/QUOTE]

It hard to NOT notice the difference, not only her lips her whole face has changed since her ioi days.... she is still pretty but she really didnt need it

They'r all getting botox at such a ridiculous age

damm right, I always through that botox is something you start to think about doing in your midt 30s but most of them are not even 25!!!?? like come on

Top Bottom