I thought that his is obvious
But what if I'm wrong?
ECgDKIAW4AAVjQz

Vanille

Cap'n Gemmi Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,995
lol it's always funny to me seeing girls get lip fillers. I naturally have full lips and used to get bullied for it, I still think they don't suit my face... Kids literally called me the N word (even tho I'm white) botoxface and what not... Even today, I feel embarrased as people still wonder if they're real (like they're full and nicely shaped) Ironically I only kissed once XD

As for other procedures, comparing with childhood pics ain't fair I think like my nose was wider as a kid, my jawshape changed as I got braces, lost babyfat... My brother got a whole new face after hitting puberty! Some idols must have changed by age as well tho some obviously have features that look a bit too perfect, or even unnatural. I always think it's amazing when they got stuff done but no one is sure wether it's natural or not, as they look great AND natural.

Nugu Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭7,530
i guess this clears any suspicion of mine that he got something done to his chin

lilsone

Stan
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭23,020
Im sorry for hearing that, people can be so mean!!

I agree with some of it, BUT puberty wont give you bigger eyes, sharper nose or a higher nosebridge and it wont make your face frozen. Growing up and hitting puberty can help some but not give you a new face. and many of them didnt need and so young that puberty didnt even hit them yet! but I guess thats how the entertainment world works.

liv

all my life by my life
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭26,450
It's wild what the industry can do to an individual, I hope Chungha will stop before it's too late, though she is already close to that point. :feelsblankie:

Velvet

Nugu
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭7,665
It's pretty sad that Chungha is slowly transforming into plastic monster.
You can acknowledge that Park Bom has had a lot of PS without calling her 'plastic monster'. It's disgusting, especially when applied to someone who has well-documented mental health issues that in-part stopped her from participating in the industry for half a decade.

lilsone

Stan
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭23,020
Obviously those photos were weirdly screenshot & lighting photos. Honestly can't judge people on photos, it's better if you see them in motion. Her latest MV.

you are right, but even in the video one can tell that she did fix her face....

munyuna

孟美岐 ♡ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭86,585
Jin's mouth looks..weird?

the performance is great tho, i love Ahchoo :sejeongcry:

Top Bottom