Official PLASTIC SURGERY Thread

lilsone

Stan
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭23,020
Yaebin is still the same. Just a little skinnier, which is by weight loss.

Gyeongwon cheeks have gotten skinnier too.
Pristin days:
original.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

superthumb.jpg
DAugA3DVwAQi31W.jpg

2126de3456bb1a4b244fd8.jpeg

Now:
EFnsKKyU8AE2JUh.jpg

superthumb.jpg

Ohhh how sad, she was soooo pretty.... oh well as long as she is happy.
I have seen hinapias performance and they all look different, eunwoo looks like another person!

yerm

I can make the beat go! Graphics Lead Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,505,706
Pronouns
she/her
Hinapia’s gyeongwon when she was in pristin
tumblr_ozyf3m1upb1w3t9ywo8_250.png

her now

To be honest, it isn't her jaw or cheeks that are alarming me. Is the inner corner of her eyes different now? I could be wrong...

Tbh I really didn't recognise her in the teasers compared to the others.

yerm

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,505,706
Pronouns
she/her
This thread is dead so I present to you:

Wendy's nose

Nayeonnie

Lesbian ♡ Gg Stan♡ 2nd Gen Princess ♡ Brazil
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭173,405
This thread is dead so I present to you:

Wendy's nose

Wow, I don't know if the styling isnt helping or something but it doesnt suit her that much now. Was it always this weird cuz I remeber it looking nicer bc she's such a gorgeus idol. Any before and afters we can find?

yerm

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,505,706
Pronouns
she/her
Wow, I don't know if the styling isnt helping or something but it doesnt suit her that much now. Was it always this weird cuz I remeber it looking nicer bc she's such a gorgeus idol. Any before and afters we can find?

Here are two more pics from around when those I posted were from:

EJk_CCXU8AEjCi8

EKTyLu0VAAAG12M

Side profile for comparison:

w1.jpg

redvelvetwendy.jpg

BzgmssvCIAE5ObF.jpg

Nayeonnie

Lesbian ♡ Gg Stan♡ 2nd Gen Princess ♡ Brazil
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭173,405
Here are two more pics from around when those I posted were from:

EJk_CCXU8AEjCi8

EKTyLu0VAAAG12M

Side profile for comparison:

w1.jpg

redvelvetwendy.jpg

BzgmssvCIAE5ObF.jpg

Wow, I totally see a slight difference. The tip is longer idk droppier and the alas look sharper. Maybe she did a bit of filler to try it out or something?

Dia’s yebin

Wow soooo pretty. I can't really pinpoint it but I see the difference lol

chocolatier

Lurker
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭15,200
Hmm...reviving this from the dead because I feel quite a few OneHallyu members will want to continue here (so do I tbh!).

I think it's better I contribute too, rather than just necroposting.

My girl E:U, bless her soul, I think did her eyes, nose, and reshaped her eyebrows....at the very least. Which is why her vibe is so different.

Comparison photos

During Adios promotions in 2019
eaOngvy.png

During Slay promotions in 2023
HmwGIW2.png

Eyelids have a deeper cut but it's not as clear in these photos. Nostrils are totally different shapes. And her eyebrows are shaped softer, not as angular as before.

chocolatier

Lurker
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭15,200
Ahhh, no what? She was already like the standard for Korean beauty. Now I gotta dig for comparison pics...

I'll have to come back to this, it looks like she's had a at least 2 nose jobs? I'll update this soon. I'm seeing an original kinda pointed nose, then she went for a smaller and rounded tip, and now it's all hooked....

Edit: it's actually straighter now

Last edited:

zhvero

Lurker
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,600
Pronouns
she/her
her new nose really throws her face off. in some of the pictures I saw she didn't even look like herself

Last edited:

DDiddy

Lurker
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,400
Pronouns
she/her
ngl I have not followed Everglow much after debut and E:U is the most recognizable member to me but I really did not recognize her in that second photo... kinda sad they took away her iconic blonde her and gave her bangs, maybe that also why the change is double jarring. I'm not too sure about the eyebrow thing, I feel like that could also be make up, cuz I can't see them too well in the second pic.

chocolatier

Lurker
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭15,200
ngl I have not followed Everglow much after debut and E:U is the most recognizable member to me but I really did not recognize her in that second photo... kinda sad they took away her iconic blonde her and gave her bangs, maybe that also why the change is double jarring. I'm not too sure about the eyebrow thing, I feel like that could also be make up, cuz I can't see them too well in the second pic.
Sorry, I don't mean she got eyebrow surgery or something (does that exist?). I just meant she changed their shape, which could be just tweezing them a certain way or makeup like you said. The bangs kinda help. It's like when Lisa used to hate showing her forehead because her eyebrows made her face more 'harsh' looking. I feel like it's the same with E:U, her eyebrows before were angled in a way that you could say made her look a little "angry". Here are better pics.

Before eyebrows:
wtRoy7l.png

Eyebrows now:
g6ViZgp.png

I know it's a PS thread, but I mentioned it because her change is big and the eyebrows add to it.

Now for Han So Hee, I couldn't find good side profile pics, but her before nose from the front looked like this
J2zrvXb.png

OHHHdBk.png

And now it's like this (Esquire December 2023 issue):
CHGvLSn.png

Notice the different nostrils and the standard looking nose now. The tip also isn't as bulbous. Whereas before her nose had more of a natural character because it was imperfect.

Both are magazine pics or ads, which means they're edited. But her old nose was never edited the way it is in the latest Esquire issue, which to me points to a nose job. The bridge is so straight too. Also I don't have insta so I can't zoom in, but I've seen some recent pictures of her and from far away the nose change is obvious.

Last edited:

mimenet

chemical blue ocean Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭607,900
Pronouns
He/Him
Eyelids have a deeper cut but it's not as clear in these photos. Nostrils are totally different shapes. And her eyebrows are shaped softer, not as angular as before.
It's crazy how much her nosejob changed her face. I'd say her other changes were fairly minimal in changing her overall face shape and vibe, but the nose makes her straight up unrecognizable at first, though the heavier makeup for Slay promotions probably wasn't helping. She had a unique nose for an idol and it's sad that she was clearly made to feel like she had to change it to that generic look.

Top Bottom