Official PLASTIC SURGERY Thread

chocolatier

Lurker
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭15,200
Finally got better pics of Han So Hee's new nose. Also she confirmed it herself (Koreaboo article).
VgjcZUV.png

It's at least her second nose job because this was her predebut vs. her nose after (more hooked). I like that she's always been honest about it tbh.
srfUlEq.png
U89m5MN.png

She said herself because the tip kept sagging she fixed it back to what it was.

In other news....Tiffany's new nose
yKNvkcP.png

It's kind of old news but yeah.

Edited to replace broken image link

Last edited:

banana1805

Lurker
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭600
Pronouns
Her
Finally got better pics of Han So Hee's new nose. Also she confirmed it herself (Koreaboo article).
VgjcZUV.png

It's at least her second nose job because this was her predebut vs. her nose after (more hooked). I like that she's always been honest about it tbh.
srfUlEq.png
AaRSW9z.png

She said herself because the tip kept sagging she fixed it back to what it was.

In other news....Tiffany's new nose
yKNvkcP.png

It's kind of old news but yeah.
Looks like polly beak deformity...

chocolatier

Lurker
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭15,200
I just wonder why Tiffany had that nose job :(
Girl yes, I actually loved her previous nose. It suited her face and balanced everything out. I think it's probably pressure to keep upgrading her look since these people are in the public eye and need to remain fresh and youthful looking.

sapphire918

Lurker
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,100
Pronouns
she/her
i dont know why but i never realized that momo looks like she got lipo/fat repositioning in her hips and butt. still not 100% cuz i know she used to wear hip pads but:
GBuU0jgXoAAnoei
GBuVF7qXQAA7QXT

vs more recently:
GBuXASvXgAAzKsD
GBuWNzsXgAAXxVj

tea olives

Lurker
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,600
Pronouns
She/Her
Is someone in the JYP building giving these ladies a country club BBL discount? All jokes aside, I wonder how much can be accounted to procedures, and how much is weight fluctuations.

Last edited:

OutroTearTheFirst

Oh, I'm sorry, but nobody does evil the way I do! Fourth Place HoE
Reaction score
On a picnic with gasppepe eating nugget peepo
Plus Coins
⨭1,152,950
Pronouns
She/Her
just went back to Natty first solo debut and she looked so different :omgwhat:
The first time I ever saw Natty was in SIXTEEN and that is still the image I have of her when I think of her lol
Even before her debut(when she participated on idol school) I remember thinking how she looked a bit different(mainly her nose). Which is really sad considering she 15 when she was on idol school

For reference this is how she looked during SIXTEEN (she was 13 at the time)

x1080

ldbH3TqVawEe1pebxtyuS-yAoCqlY9f1Q7rVYcPuGE3eDB2mdvjWW7bj_3FmVxX8IN_sAEcnNqVMCQ2VuPy1TIXi8YCs5gwA_tdWHXa9UFp-Xeg=w1600-rj-l80-nu-e365

Vs 2015 in Idol School

dZZBbxhbij9JxfwIBq8sirE068Rn6YZEXgKvXQP73Qo.jpg

Vs 2020 during her debut
mJgYlMvo5GzYy4IZbCF8l5qKBcwD0pgtJv2lfY2QtoDpZGT3Qv9M6JUrdvoQfzxQNR8rltYCmXSLqyjLkjcPwJ19rxgnCqCrIsUanyQLAIjVtdU=w1600-rj-l80-nu-e365

Vs now in 2023

N5Qcyfhj8N5JaqUKeH0JtgR8Nf5B0Y9LzcPuTIJhbWb6gFOH6ewHYRtCb1Qw7dlvyK-4OcbzDW5HZpBZzjAY-TcoFdD3MJIqogzmXhG0KMUD0zY=w1600-rj-l80-nu-e365

Last edited:

mimenet

chemical blue ocean Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭531,400
Pronouns
He/Him
The first time I ever saw Natty was in SIXTEEN and that is still the image I have of her when I think of her lol
Even before her debut(when she participated on idol school) I remember thinking how she looked a bit different(mainly her nose). Which is really sad considering she 15 when she was on idol school

For reference this is how she looked during SIXTEEN (she was 13 at the time)

x1080

ldbH3TqVawEe1pebxtyuS-yAoCqlY9f1Q7rVYcPuGE3eDB2mdvjWW7bj_3FmVxX8IN_sAEcnNqVMCQ2VuPy1TIXi8YCs5gwA_tdWHXa9UFp-Xeg=w1600-rj-l80-nu-e365

Vs 2015 in Idol School

dZZBbxhbij9JxfwIBq8sirE068Rn6YZEXgKvXQP73Qo.jpg

Vs 2020 during her debut
mJgYlMvo5GzYy4IZbCF8l5qKBcwD0pgtJv2lfY2QtoDpZGT3Qv9M6JUrdvoQfzxQNR8rltYCmXSLqyjLkjcPwJ19rxgnCqCrIsUanyQLAIjVtdU=w1600-rj-l80-nu-e365

Vs now in 2023

N5Qcyfhj8N5JaqUKeH0JtgR8Nf5B0Y9LzcPuTIJhbWb6gFOH6ewHYRtCb1Qw7dlvyK-4OcbzDW5HZpBZzjAY-TcoFdD3MJIqogzmXhG0KMUD0zY=w1600-rj-l80-nu-e365

She's been slowly erasing all of her SEA features, which makes sense since she's trying to be in kpop with such high visual standards but man, she's clearly popular regardless so it'd be nice if she felt like she didn't have to change.

SEA features aren't worse than others and she looked pretty with them. Having a popular idol with that look would do a lot to prove that but I guess we aren't quite there yet.

tea olives

Lurker
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,600
Pronouns
She/Her
Before
After
Han Ye Seul throws me off. She looks kind of the same, but also incredibly different. I feel like she has had quite some things done since her ‘debut’. Is it the lips? I commend her for talking about procedures though, more celebrities should do that.

zhvero

Lurker
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,600
Pronouns
she/her
Before
After
Han Ye Seul throws me off. She looks kind of the same, but also incredibly different. I feel like she has had quite some things done since her ‘debut’. Is it the lips? I commend her for talking about procedures though, more celebrities should do that.
The contacts and the fact she looks like she's opening her eyes wide don't help in the after picture but her eyes look bigger and a different shape (+ her double eyelids are more noticeable and sit higher)

this was also my first post here.... im still mourning onehallyu :')
hope this doesn't sound weird but I'm glad you're here!! I remember seeing your posts when I found the OH ps thread and read the thread all the way from the beginning lmao. It's nice to see you posting again!

Last edited:

liv

all my life by my life
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭26,450
Before
After
Tbh the biggest change here wasn't the touch ups she has done over the years, it's rather the intense makeup she is going for. There is no contouring to be found on her face, a peach canvas you could say.

Also hello everyone! I was "soft" on the onehallyu plastic surgery thread~

Top Bottom