Official PLASTIC SURGERY Thread

howaboutno

Lurker
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,000
OH migrant here. Don't think I ever posted in the PS thread but was always a lurker.

Wondering if any of you guys follow CLASS:y? I came across their latest release today and was surprised how different they all looked. All of the girls sans Jimin look like they've been messing with their eyes and/or nose at the very least. I'm on the fence with Riwon and Seonyou though; might just be filters/makeup. Also hope I'm wrong because they're all so young.

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,600
Pronouns
She/her
OH migrant here. Don't think I ever posted in the PS thread but was always a lurker.

Wondering if any of you guys follow CLASS:y? I came across their latest release today and was surprised how different they all looked. All of the girls sans Jimin look like they've been messing with their eyes and/or nose at the very least. I'm on the fence with Riwon and Seonyou though; might just be filters/makeup. Also hope I'm wrong because they're all so young.

I noticed this as well. A while back, Chaewon appeared with her eyes freshly done (not sure if she did anything else) but they've settled down a lot. I also think Hyeju did her nose - her bridge is much taller and the tip is pointier. As for the others, I've always wondered about Hyungseo's eyes (she has the wide-eye look) but I'm not sure. I don't want to believe the remaining members did anything since they're all so young :( Class:y has had a superrrr long hiatus since their last comeback... I can't help but wonder if it's because the members have gotten work done and have been waiting for the swelling to settle down...

Last edited:

mimenet

chemical blue ocean Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭607,900
Pronouns
He/Him
I noticed this as well. A while back, Chaewon appeared with her eyes freshly done (not sure if she did anything else) but they've settled down a lot. I also think Hyeju did her nose - her bridge is much taller and the tip is pointier. As for the others, I've always wondered about Hyungseo's eyes (she has the wide-eye look) but I'm not sure. I don't want to believe the remaining members did anything since they're all so young :( Class:y has had a superrrr long hiatus since their last comeback... I can't help but wonder if it's because the members have gotten work done and have been waiting for the swelling to settle down...
I think it's more likely they haven't had a comeback since mbk was focusing on fantasy boys and class:y are probably a lost cause at this point without a miracle hit song or something. They already were probably a loss commercially and with this huge hiatus the company likely thinks they'd be a money pit.

howaboutno

Lurker
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,000
Agree with the works you pointed out. Chaewon's work makes me so upset because she imo was the visual or at least one of the visuals of the group. This is a bit of an older video than the recent mv but you can see the classic (not botched but also not done well) eye and nose combo. She looks better in the recent mv so it must've settled down like you said and I think part of it is the blur(?) filter being used. Hyeju's nose work is more obvious when she see her side profile. I don't think that bridge/slope is natural... 😮‍💨 I think Hyungseo did something to the undereyes or is it aegyosal makeup? Maybe her nose as well but I feel like she's always kind of looked like that?

The younger members honestly look the same in that performance I linked. But in the mv they look somewhat unfamiliar and I think its the blur filter??? Riwon I think it's just fluctuating weight. Seonyou I was thinking the nose but the mv really softened all her features overall. Boeun I was thinking the eyes but then other times she looks the same. So I'm just gonna chalk it up to this low budget MV being bad quality.

edit. Actually I found a recent video of them in a much more natural/casual setting. No filters and such. It's really just Chaewon's eyes that really stand out. Everyone else more or less still looks like themselves even with minor works done by the unnie line.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,600
Pronouns
She/her
Agree with the works you pointed out. Chaewon's work makes me so upset because she imo was the visual or at least one of the visuals of the group. This is a bit of an older video than the recent mv but you can see the classic (not botched but also not done well) eye and nose combo. She looks better in the recent mv so it must've settled down like you said and I think part of it is the blur(?) filter being used. Hyeju's nose work is more obvious when she see her side profile. I don't think that bridge/slope is natural... 😮‍💨 I think Hyungseo did something to the undereyes or is it aegyosal makeup? Maybe her nose as well but I feel like she's always kind of looked like that?

The younger members honestly look the same in that performance I linked. But in the mv they look somewhat unfamiliar and I think its the blur filter??? Riwon I think it's just fluctuating weight. Seonyou I was thinking the nose but the mv really softened all her features overall. Boeun I was thinking the eyes but then other times she looks the same. So I'm just gonna chalk it up to this low budget MV being bad quality.

edit. Actually I found a recent video of them in a much more natural/casual setting. No filters and such. It's really just Chaewon's eyes that really stand out. Everyone else more or less still looks like themselves even with minor works done by the unnie line.

I've also wondered if Hyungseo is just always wearing aegysosal makeup or if she did something to her eyes. But agree, she has kind of always looked like that.

This video was filmed soon after Chaewon seems to have gotten her eyes/nose combo done - you can see how fresh things are still during her solo shots. And wow, she looks sooo different in that video you linked with Bobby! I almost could not recognize her from that 3/4 angle.

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,600
Pronouns
She/her
Does anyone keep up with TripleS? It seems like Yooyeon did her nose + eyes. She wasn't in a lot of their daily Signals a while back and after she returned she's been looking a lot different.

orbit085

Lurker
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,100
Does anyone keep up with TripleS? It seems like Yooyeon did her nose + eyes. She wasn't in a lot of their daily Signals a while back and after she returned she's been looking a lot different.
Not sure about Yooyeon but Kotone definitely got her nose done and it was so unnecessary :cry:. Her new nose throws me off so much, it ruined her facial harmony imo.
Maybe Yooyeon and Kotone got work done at the same time ? They were absent at the same time.

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,600
Pronouns
She/her
Not sure about Yooyeon but Kotone definitely got her nose done and it was so unnecessary :cry:. Her new nose throws me off so much, it ruined her facial harmony imo.
Maybe Yooyeon and Kotone got work done at the same time ? They were absent at the same time.
I noticed Kotone's new nose too! Her philtrum is now much longer which definitely gives it away.

I feel like Yooyeon did some inner eye corner cutting or something as well as a nose job. Her bridge is a lot taller and straighter. It's more noticeable in her recent selfies since she likes to take them from an angle that lets you see the changes.

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭59,800
At some point (not sure about now) def loona's vivi and jinsoul, I remember queendom was their peak of usage.
Yeah, Vivi especially. I also think Solar has been lookin a little off recently. Her face is so tight. And I don't know if I'm imagining it, but maybe Lisa?

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭11,800
I really thought I wasn't going to post on here like I did on OH, but here we go. Hi everyoneee

I was checking this new girl group Geenius, and one of the members kept distracting my eye the entire time:
240105-geenius-official-x-twitter-update-w-andamiro-v0-rtnoqmpummac1.jpeg

3da98ef813948fdc4c269f0d579e4297

Even without seeing her predebut photos, I was taken aback a little. I miss the days when cosmetic procedures were meant to look subtle in K-pop, because watching the MV I could only focus on her PS. That nose job specifically. And side note: I fully thought she was foreign, because she reminded me so much of DC's Handong, and her stage name Andamiro didn't help here either, but look:

The difference is kind of shocking, especially when you see her first 'after':

Like, that should've been enough, and maybe in the late 3rd/early 4th gen that would have been enough. But I don't know who prompted her to get even bigger eyes and a silicone implant that gave her this nose shape, but girl... When you're barely a 20-year-old? I hope she's happy with it 😭

mimenet

chemical blue ocean Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭607,900
Pronouns
He/Him
I really thought I wasn't going to post on here like I did on OH, but here we go. Hi everyoneee

I was checking this new girl group Geenius, and one of the members kept distracting my eye the entire time:

Even without seeing her predebut photos, I was taken aback a little. I miss the days when cosmetic procedures were meant to look subtle in K-pop, because watching the MV I could only focus on her PS. That nose job specifically. And side note: I fully thought she was foreign, because she reminded me so much of DC's Handong, and her stage name Andamiro didn't help here either, but look:

Like, that should've been enough, and maybe in the late 3rd/early 4th gen that would have been enough. But I don't know who prompted her to get even bigger eyes and a silicone implant that gave her this nose shape, but girl... When you're barely a 20-year-old? I hope she's happy with it 😭

Every shot in the MV with her I was so stunned with how skinny and pronounced her nose is, kind of impossible to miss. I hope she's comfortable with it...

liv

all my life by my life
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭26,450

they should have stopped after the first stuff, like in the second tweet, she reminded me of lsf chaewon, such a shame

OutroTearTheFirst

Oh, I'm sorry, but nobody does evil the way I do! Fourth Place HoE
Reaction score
On a picnic with gasppepe eating nugget peepo
Plus Coins
⨭1,154,950
Pronouns
She/Her
Who are some idols that overdo it with the fillers in your opinion?
I immediately think of Mimi’s lip fillers tho I haven’t seen her in a while so idk if she still does it as extremely as before

Top Bottom