Official PLASTIC SURGERY Thread

seokqlr

Lurker
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,600
Pronouns
she/her
Who are some idols that overdo it with the fillers in your opinion?
hueningkai at some point last year, hes definitely stopped now and they've settled down on his face a lot but there was one point last year where his cheeks looked like they were about to explode😭 im so glad he's stopped now though

aegyosailing

Lurker
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭500
Pronouns
she/her

Karina… did she get her jaw shaved down even more or is it weight loss and she’s kinda looks similar to Taeyeon here

Last edited:
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭59,800
Whoever revised Namjoo's nose deserves a medal

NamjooPlasticSurgery2.jpg

namjoocov.jpg

to

image.png

mimenet

chemical blue ocean Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭607,900
Pronouns
He/Him
Whoever revised Namjoo's nose deserves a medal

NamjooPlasticSurgery2.jpg

namjoocov.jpg

to

image.png
Her original nosejob was so tragic. I'll always miss her original nose but at least now she doesn't look so blatantly botched. Probably one of the worst cosmetic procedures in all of kpop and I hope whoever did it to her no longer practices.

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭59,800
Her original nosejob was so tragic. I'll always miss her original nose but at least now she doesn't look so blatantly botched. Probably one of the worst cosmetic procedures in all of kpop and I hope whoever did it to her no longer practices.
I think she actually had 2 nosejobs before the tragic one. She messed with her nose too much. The last surgeon butchered her, though and I am glad someone was able to fix it.

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭11,800
woah. what did they do that her eyebrows ended up botched like that? i just would've assumed it was a botox session gone wrong
I'm prone to believe it was a surgical brow lift, since, had it been just botox, she could have fixed the asymmetry, but it remained up until she had a facelift

RussianRoulette

Taemin’s Wife Blog
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,731,950
Pronouns
She/Her
The terrible hair isn’t doing him any help, but is it me or does Key’s plastic surgery look extremely prominent here?

Like, unless he just got fillers done before his concert I never noticed just how much filler/botox he’s done on his face before.
GFK8AykasAAOYpE

mimenet

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭607,900
Pronouns
He/Him
The terrible hair isn’t doing him any help, but is it me or does Key’s plastic surgery look extremely prominent here?

Like, unless he just got fillers done before his concert I never noticed just how much filler/botox he’s done on his face before.
GFK8AykasAAOYpE
I think its pretty freshly done. He wasn't looking nearly as tight during the good & great promo cycle. He's been slowly getting more of the procedures Taeyeon got. Concert makeup is probably making it look worse than it would normally though. You always exaggerate features and go a little overboard if you're performing for a big audience that'll extend a good distance away from the stage.

AmeliaPond

Lurker
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,400
Pronouns
She/Her
which person’s surgery just makes you feel bad for them? like lily from nmixx anytime i see her i just look at her nose. can that even be fixed if they take too much from your nose? there are a few others that are the same way for me

also not to sound annoying but i’ve never posted here before just let me know if i’m doing something wrong

Last edited:

Hugglepuff

Lurker Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,450
which person’s surgery just makes you feel bad for them? like lily from nmixx anytime i see her i just look at her nose. can that even be fixed if they take too much from your nose? there are a few others that are the same way for me

also not to sound annoying but i’ve never posted here before just let me know if i’m doing something wrong
Obvious answer but Park Bom. I just get sad whenever I see her now... but I hope she's happy.

mimenet

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭607,900
Pronouns
He/Him

Chaeyeon... just literally everything she's done. I might get some hate for this but Chaeryeong too but not nearly as bad. There's something weird going on around her nasolabial crease. All of Itzy really– Lia's nose, the tightness on Yeji's face, and man if Yuna actually did do coolsculpting there's no way this is the reaction she thought she'd get.

Jooe with her nose and implants, honestly I think the work she did really soured her public opinion and is why she's struggling so badly to succeed solo now. E:U's nose, Kei who seems to have really struggled to maintain her features over the years.

But honestly the biggest ones that I'm sure I'll get hate for: Taeyeon and Wendy. Taeyeon's face has changed so much its honestly crazy. She seems to have gotten some really extreme work too. She was already very loved before she did much extreme on her face and I wish she didn't feel she has to keep changing things.

And Wendy... some of it may be the result of her accident which is fine, but she had already done so much work beforehand and has kept getting work since. I thought she was very pretty at debut and that face disappeared so fast, she might as well be a different person now. Her face is constantly changing, impossible to maintain, and I honestly think every new procedure she does only makes her look worse.

AmeliaPond

Lurker
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,400
Pronouns
She/Her

just wanted to add my own maybe because they’re the only group i really follow but i also feel bad for jhope as well

AmeliaPond

Lurker
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,400
Pronouns
She/Her
Chaeyeon... just literally everything she's done. I might get some hate for this but Chaeryeong too but not nearly as bad. There's something weird going on around her nasolabial crease. All of Itzy really– Lia's nose, the tightness on Yeji's face, and man if Yuna actually did do coolsculpting there's no way this is the reaction she thought she'd get.

Jooe with her nose and implants, honestly I think the work she did really soured her public opinion and is why she's struggling so badly to succeed solo now. E:U's nose, Kei who seems to have really struggled to maintain her features over the years.

But honestly the biggest ones that I'm sure I'll get hate for: Taeyeon and Wendy. Taeyeon's face has changed so much its honestly crazy. She seems to have gotten some really extreme work too. She was already very loved before she did much extreme on her face and I wish she didn't feel she has to keep changing things.

And Wendy... some of it may be the result of her accident which is fine, but she had already done so much work beforehand and has kept getting work since. I thought she was very pretty at debut and that face disappeared so fast, she might as well be a different person now. Her face is constantly changing, impossible to maintain, and I honestly think every new procedure she does only makes her look worse.
yuna is what actually made me join because i felt like i was going crazy with the amount of people saying she just matured. it’s just sad all the pressure these people feel

i could also go an a rant about ador and all those veneers they put on those kids

Last edited:

AmeliaPond

Lurker
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,400
Pronouns
She/Her
jhope was the first person i thought of as well😭
it’s so sad because granted his nose did look fake in the beginning it still looked fine. if that makes sense. rm too makes me feel like lily makes me feel. it just seems like he kept trying to fix one bad surgery and it got out of hand

has anyone heard of any adverse effects of those jaw shaves though? it seems like that could go south really fast

Last edited:
Top Bottom