Plus Coins
⨭1,954,336

camille

MY | ningmeng Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭139,931
omg a sims thread... hi!!

I'm really anticipating the tiny living pack because i'm really interested in tiny houses etc..., I wish we could get van and bus houses but I guess it's not possible yet...

Also I liked University's pack but it gets boring after a while... I'm a bit disappointed especially by the secret society which almost ruined my game

Golden

H+ Socialite
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,954,336
omg a sims thread... hi!!

I'm really anticipating the tiny living pack because i'm really interested in tiny houses etc..., I wish we could get van and bus houses but I guess it's not possible yet...

Also I liked University's pack but it gets boring after a while... I'm a bit disappointed especially by the secret society which almost ruined my game
What is the secret society like btw ?

camille

MY | ningmeng Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭139,931
What is the secret society like btw ?

You have to take care of elfs (or something like that) but they must be your priority, meaning that if you don't entertain them enough they get angry and annoy you. Elfs follow you everywhere so you can't get rid of them and basically it's hard to do your homeworks, study and enjoy your free time since you have to do what they want all the time. If you manage to make them satisfied you can get some benefits tho but for me it's not worth it. Also, if you decide to leave the secret society they keep annoying you but i think it may be a glitch so maybe it has been solved in an update, idk. I had to use a cheat code to get rid of them

Golden

H+ Socialite
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,954,336
You have to take care of elfs (or something like that) but they must be your priority, meaning that if you don't entertain them enough they get angry and annoy you. Elfs follow you everywhere so you can't get rid of them and basically it's hard to do your homeworks, study and enjoy your free time since you have to do what they want all the time. If you manage to make them satisfied you can get some benefits tho but for me it's not worth it. Also, if you decide to leave the secret society they keep annoying you but i think it may be a glitch so maybe it has been solved in an update, idk. I had to use a cheat code to get rid of them
That sounds annoying

Vampire

IDLE TRANSFIGURATION Community Manager Moderator VIP+ Ninth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭67,467
happy 20th anniversary to the sims! :shablob:

A

Aerith

So, how does everyone feel about the idea of Sims 5 (I'm assuming) and online features? I'm not really sold on this, especially since I use a lot of custom content/mods :jinjudge:

So what exactly does a new generation of The Sims look like? According to Wilson, the answer is cross-patform with a cloud of neighborhoods to visit, and the introduction of more in-game competition. Elements that “were actually present in The Sims Online many, many years ago.”

“As Maxis continues to think about The Sims for a new generation – cross-platforms and a cloud of a neighborhood world, you should imagine while we will always stay true to our inspiration, escape, creation, self-improvement, motivations – that this notion of social interactions and competition like the kind of things that were actually present in The Sims Online many many years ago – that they will start to become a part of The Sims experience in the years to come.

Full Article

Vampire

IDLE TRANSFIGURATION Community Manager Moderator VIP+ Ninth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭67,467
So, how does everyone feel about the idea of Sims 5 (I'm assuming) and online features? I'm not really sold on this, especially since I use a lot of custom content/mods :jinjudge:
i would be open to it so long as it's treated as a different game mode and not the main function of sims 5 or something like that

A

Aerith

i would be open to it so long as it's treated as a different game mode and not the main function of sims 5 or something like that

Hm, yeah, I'd be okay with it as a different game mode too. If it's the main function, then I'm probably going to want to stick with TS4.

Golden

H+ Socialite
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,954,336
Tbh I wish instead of making a sims 5. I want them to bring back sims online. It was fun it was literally great

yerm

I can make the beat go! Graphics Lead Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,505,706
Pronouns
she/her
Well my computer is officially too old for Sims 4 now. I'm stuck in Legacy mode so I'll never take my Sims to university :sejeongcry:

yerm

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,505,706
Pronouns
she/her
Y'all let this thread die :viva:

Anyway stan my gorgeous Sim Youngmi :heartublob:

youngmi-1.png

youngmi-2.png

RainbowBlink

❈ JIHYODOONGI ❈
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭44,750
I love The Sims! I've only played the 3rd and 4th one and it's been a while but I basically grew up with it lmao

yerm

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,505,706
Pronouns
she/her
I got some more Sims :BoredPar:

james-1.png

james-2.png

peter-1.png

peter-2.png