Official TWICE SaiDa OTP Voting Thread | STATUS: COMPLETED

SaiDa OTP Final Vote: Please vote for your favorite badge from the options on Post #2.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AshithBangera

Guardian of Twice❤️ Itzy ❤️ VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭19,977,024
let me remind you guys, this is a badge voting thread :JudgyDubu:

Also @whisky23 why are you being a cheapskate with votes? as if you are paying for extra votes to be added, let all 3 of us have 2+ or 3+ votes.
Some OTP threads give 5 votes to keepers​

Whisky23

"Kind but not soft" Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭104,200
Pronouns
Stud/Studmuffin
let me remind you guys, this is a badge voting thread :JudgyDubu:

Also @whisky23 why are you being a cheapskate with votes? as if you are paying for extra votes to be added, let all 3 of us have 2+ or 3+ votes.
Some OTP threads give 5 votes to keepers​
Well, you did call me a cheapskate before, so I have to live up to my reputation. :tea2:

Anyway, I think it's OK to give you three +2 additional votes, but if you guys get too many votes, people might not bother voting if they don't think their votes are going to count for anything. The 2yeon voting thread didn't get a lot of votes, if you noticed. In any case, I'm just a thread keeper, and the +2 votes was what was agreed upon in an earlier discussion with transvitamin. If you guys want to change it, then please make an official request as transvitaminbangera and I'll update accordingly.

AshithBangera

Guardian of Twice❤️ Itzy ❤️ VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭19,977,024
Well, you did call me a cheapskate before, so I have to live up to my reputation. :tea2:

Anyway, I think it's OK to give you three +2 additional votes, but if you guys get too many votes, people might not bother voting if they don't think their votes are going to count for anything. The 2yeon voting thread didn't get a lot of votes, if you noticed. In any case, I'm just a thread keeper, and the +2 votes was what was agreed upon in an earlier discussion with transvitamin. If you guys want to change it, then please make an official request as transvitaminbangera and I'll update accordingly.
we 3 get 2+ votes, it's decided​

sexy cutie

N.FIA / BABY / DEOBI / FOREVER / MYDAY / ONCE Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,376,100
let me start off the suggestions then

username: meltrosz
link to image: x
mock:
large.png

Stannie

Philippians 4:11-13
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,001
Y'all tragic at ship names :JudgyDubu:

My shipping name shop is open. Free intro and fandom name during promotion too. Discounted price of 9,999.

Whisky23

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭104,200
Pronouns
Stud/Studmuffin
I'm wondering if you guys want to extend the suggestion period longer to see what goodies will come up in the Feel Special photo sets? @vitaminplus @Transparent @AshithBangera

Y'all tragic at ship names :JudgyDubu:

My shipping name shop is open. Free intro and fandom name during promotion too. Discounted price of 9,999.
SaiDa is classic. What's wrong with it? :JudgyDubu:
Besides, you only have one shipping name to your credit. You're a one-hit wonder. :JudgyDubu:

Stannie

Philippians 4:11-13
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,001
I'm wondering if you guys want to extend the suggestion period longer to see what goodies will come up in the Feel Special photo sets? @vitaminplus @Transparent @AshithBangera

Besides, you only have one shipping name to your credit. You're a one-hit wonder. :JudgyDubu:

I obviously wasn't talking about SaiDa :iwillfightyou:

Anyway, before I get kicked out again, I'm gonna be on topic. Are you free by any chance to hold another OTP badge thread :sejeongcry::sejeongcry::sejeongcry:

Last edited:

Whisky23

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭104,200
Pronouns
Stud/Studmuffin
I obviously wasn't talking about SaiDa :iwillfightyou:

Anyway, because I get kicked out again, I'm gonna be on topic. Are you free by any chance to hold another OTP badge thread :sejeongcry::sejeongcry::sejeongcry:
Sure, PM me on Discord if you want. Give me a moment to log on.

Transparent

Sana's Pet Fish Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭7,255

Hmm lets keep it at as short as possible atm, if we get more suggestions then we can extend it

Whisky23

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭104,200
Pronouns
Stud/Studmuffin
I didnt borrow it... i took it :TzuyuKek:
LMAOO....

Anyway, you and @vitaminplus should work on finding images to use for badges. I've been trying to scour through the internet for SaiDa pictures, and most are fansite pics. I'm at the point where I'm considering going through vlives for screenshots.

Top Bottom