Official TWICE SaiDa OTP Voting Thread | STATUS: COMPLETED

SaiDa OTP Final Vote: Please vote for your favorite badge from the options on Post #2.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sexy cutie

N.FIA / BABY / DEOBI / FOREVER / MYDAY / ONCE Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,376,100
LMAOO....

Anyway, you and @vitaminplus should work on finding images to use for badges. I've been trying to scour through the internet for SaiDa pictures, and most are fansite pics. I'm at the point where I'm considering going through vlives for screenshots.
i found a few good ones but i like my orig suggestion better so 🤷

Whisky23

"Kind but not soft" Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭104,200
Pronouns
Stud/Studmuffin
I looked through Twicetagram. There are a couple of SaiDa postings, but most were unusable as badges for various reasons. I tried to screen capture off the Heart Shaker / Merry and Happy vlive, but that particular vlive has a very matt / flat look that didn't look good when screen captured, unfortunately. If you see any images you like, lemme know and I'll try to find a better quality version, if not HD. But sadly, most of the good SaiDa photos are from fansites.

sexy cutie

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,376,100
I looked through Twicetagram. There are a couple of SaiDa postings, but most were unusable as badges for various reasons. I tried to screen capture off the Heart Shaker / Merry and Happy vlive, but that particular vlive has a very matt / flat look that didn't look good when screen captured, unfortunately. If you see any images you like, lemme know and I'll try to find a better quality version, if not HD. But sadly, most of the good SaiDa photos are from fansites.
do you have a better quality pic of this?

sexy cutie

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,376,100
mmm...that's from their Switzerland trip. It's a scan from the photobook, so it's gonna be kinda hard to find a better scan. I'll look around and see.
i think it's a pretty good badge if not for that heavy filter :sadpuppy:

Whisky23

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭104,200
Pronouns
Stud/Studmuffin
i think it's a pretty good badge if not for that heavy filter :sadpuppy:
I found the set. Most of the photos have those scanning artifacts, which makes me wonder whether if it's the scanner or whether the page has some kind of texture. I guess I can ask on the MT if anyone has that photobook in their collection.

Whisky23

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭104,200
Pronouns
Stud/Studmuffin
vitamin says he has a folder full of suggestions right?
:JudgyDubu:

I've gone through Twicetagram, Naver photo sets, photobooks, comeback images...the only thing I haven't done is scour through the vlives for screenshots (I tried one, but the results were great).

vitaminplus

You, you better think TWICE Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭12,515
I just saved a bunch but some aren't hd i thought they might work anyways and some might be fansite pics i need to check them again because i didn't notice but ill send it to whisky on discord and see if it any work @meltrosz want me to send it to you too?

Last edited:

sexy cutie

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,376,100
I just saved a bunch but some aren't hd i thought they might work anyways and some might be fansite pics i need to check them again because i didn't notice but ill send it to whisky on discord and see if it any work @meltrosz want me to send it to you too?
sure

Whisky23

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭104,200
Pronouns
Stud/Studmuffin
Currently working with these images. I find that if there's even a hint of blurryness in the original pic, the 100x100 badge image will suck. Heads also have to be close together or else image will be too zoomed out

uQljCAb.png

BZoZ59Z.png

(looks the best to me so far)

IfvtVjh.png

(Looks like some smoothing has been done on this, and the resized pic makes Dahyun looks kinda weird. Maybe it's just me though)

Whisky23

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭104,200
Pronouns
Stud/Studmuffin
How is this?

20728183_364430537309558_6284575071239930944_n.jpg
The problem is that it's a scan, and you can see the lack of sharpness in the original, and when you crop and scale it down, it becomes more pronounced. (sharpened this slightly and adjusted levels)
st8UDVF.jpg

In contrast, a sharper image, even if it's not HD, gives a slightly better result. (images as is)

l4sHQbZ.jpg
HGxGlYX.jpg
S8w9Dkl.jpg

Stannie

Philippians 4:11-13
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,001
The problem is that it's a scan, and you can see the lack of sharpness in the original, and when you crop and scale it down, it becomes more pronounced. (sharpened this slightly and adjusted levels)
st8UDVF.jpg

In contrast, a sharper image, even if it's not HD, gives a slightly better result. (images as is)

l4sHQbZ.jpg
HGxGlYX.jpg
S8w9Dkl.jpg

Why does the quality seem to go down after resizing? Hm let me see what else I can find or if there's better quality :brbdying:

sexy cutie

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,376,100
Why does the quality seem to go down after resizing? Hm let me see what else I can find or if there's better quality :brbdying:
Resizing always results to some quality loss

btw aren’t those isac pics fansite pics?

sexy cutie

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,376,100
st8UDVF.jpg
not just the sharpness tbh but the color is also too dull and pale. i tried playing around with it and this is what i got...
noname.png

not really a good pic imo....so yeah....i suggest finding another saida pic
(this is not a suggestion btw)

Top Bottom