Random Thoughts

S

Some

So first a lurker account is suddenly a member of awards team for a few minutes now staff are suddenly changing colors? ok.. i'm scared but ok
tenor.gif

Mina

ᴊᴜɴɢᴡᴏᴏ ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴋᴏʀᴇᴀ Shop Lead Awards
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭260,360
Pronouns
she/her
So first a lurker account is suddenly a member of awards team for a few minutes now staff are suddenly changing colors? ok.. i'm scared but ok
tenor.gif

It's staff color change season :TzuyuKek:

Chococo

your local superheroine Social Media
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,618,428
I am a proof that universe loves to laugh at me and someone up there be busy playing UNO cards.
My customer just all out of nowhere did a Facebook search on me. You might wonder how do I know that. Very well, FB is the only place where I have put what I do for a living. And now I am laughing.

Chococo

your local superheroine Social Media
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,618,428
No one has ever loved me in my life and that's okay, I guess.
People come and go from my life constantly, but no one ever sticks long around me.
I feel so alone. I literally have no friends .I literally have no one to go to.
I guess I am really that unlovable after all. I was never meant to be. I was never good enough for anyone no matter what I do.
Sometimes I really wish I was never born or even alive. I don't want that anymore. I am just a fucking failure and waking up each day is just becoming more and more exhausting.
One day I will get my wish and everything will be okay. The world will be a much happier place.

Top Bottom