OutroTearTheFirst

Oh, I'm sorry, but nobody does evil the way I do! Fourth Place HoE
Reaction score
On a picnic with gasppepe eating nugget peepo
Plus Coins
⨭1,208,150
Pronouns
She/Her
Umm it's obvious with the sets because you have them right after I have. For example jungkook and yunjin. You never had them as a set until I had them first.

You can be different for once and have a txt set. I don't like the feeling that I am being copied. You may not be but it is too much of a coincidence. Stanning same groups and same idol sets.
Girl…I need you to reread all this shit whain
I had to go back to my sets folder just to see what Yunjin set you were talking about
I still don’t know what jungkook set u are talking about either
I believe u that I had one but I can’t even remember
You know why? Because I wasn’t thinking about copying you when I used them

Honestly you are kind of scaring me with this shit because how the hell are you keeping tabs on me like this

Also how tf are you gonna claim who people can stan and who they can’t?? Crying when a fellow fan doesn’t talk to you enough but also crying when a fellow fan exists

Do you think you own these people??

Do you have my street address too?
Also I peeped how you are still ignoring the fact that you are not forgiving

Lilac

fearless of adventure Third Place HoE Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭59,354
Girl…I need you to reread all this shit whain
I had to go back to my sets folder just to see what Yunjin set you were talking about
I still don’t know what jungkook set u are talking about either
I believe u that I had one but I can’t even remember
You know why? Because I wasn’t thinking about copying you when I used them

Honestly you are kind of scaring me with this shit because how the hell are you keeping tabs on me like this

Also how tf are you gonna claim who people can stan and who they can’t?? Crying when a fellow fan doesn’t talk to you enough but also crying when a fellow fan exists

Do you think you own these people??

Do you have my street address too?
Also I peeped how you are still ignoring the fact that you are not forgiving
Ok I misunderstood. But you were using the same idols right after the first time I used them. I had yunjin winter set and after I switched to the eunchae one, you changed to the winter yunjin set similar to mine except it was in picture rather than gif. Bc it was similar I remember. And you never had le sserafim set before. Same thing with jungkook.

Ofc I don't own the idols but by having same exact idols right after one another, you are kind of taking away my identity in a sense bc dp is identity here. It's just the timing and the idol selection that does it for me. I'm forgiving bc I am cordial to you. You are the one insulting me here. I haven't even badmouthed you

OutroTearTheFirst

Oh, I'm sorry, but nobody does evil the way I do! Fourth Place HoE
Reaction score
On a picnic with gasppepe eating nugget peepo
Plus Coins
⨭1,208,150
Pronouns
She/Her
Ok I misunderstood. But you were using the same idols right after the first time I used them. I had yunjin winter set and after I switched to the eunchae one, you changed to the winter yunjin set similar to mine except it was in picture rather than gif. Bc it was similar I remember. And you never had le sserafim set before. Same thing with jungkook.

Ofc I don't own the idols but by having same exact idols right after one another, you are kind of taking away my identity in a sense bc dp is identity here. It's just the timing and the idol selection that does it for me. I'm forgiving bc I am cordial to you. You are the one insulting me here. I haven't even badmouthed you
Well listen it’s a new day I just woke up
I can tell you are not okay irl
I pray you are not really in your late 20s and are lying
You must be 14 and a half

Also now forgiving means cordial?? So when it comes to me, forgiving means to not bring up something from the past. When it comes to YOU it means being able to bring up something from the past…do you see what a raging hypocrite you are

Okay then I am forgiving because I never cussed you out for your crazy behavior and tried to stay as nice as possible and apologize for things I didn’t do to get you to calm down in my DMs

And how would you bad mouth me when the only two things you can say are:
- she’s not good enough friend with me
And
- she likes some of the same groups as me

Girl I could write a novel

Also the Yunjin was to make an xmas set and she had dropped this pictures not to long before that
What other xmas photos would I have gotten from my bias
Anyways this is unhinged behavior
Unclench!

Last edited:

hatmixx

Ain't Nobody Fifth Place HoE VIP+ Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭235,950
Pronouns
No Sana No Life
I like both outro and lilac and there are no winners here if they keep arguing.

Seriously

Pretty 💜 Psycho Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭500
The 2 users who dislike me just ignore me. Which is interesting, because it's their fault we fell out in the first place.
GrippingRemoteAmericanriverotter-size_restricted.gif

fromisJelly

Jelly | Seoyeon best girl Blog Lead VIP+ Donor Early SupportersTop Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭234,650
Watching Strong Heart: The thumbnail battles, one of the case really mske me :somicry:

The "Do Hyun" law need to be passed in Korea for real.

hatmixx

Ain't Nobody Fifth Place HoE VIP+ Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭235,950
Pronouns
No Sana No Life
i would like to keep spamming bora all day but sadly secondary things are getting in the way :yooheadache:

Vampire

IDLE TRANSFIGURATION Community Manager Moderator VIP+ Ninth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭87,650
ATTENTION

The arguing seems to have resolved on its own, but I'm once again reminding users that we have a Venting Thread, where some of the posts that have been made here lately would better fit there. We also have a Message To Anyone and Mental Health Peer Support thread, if you think that would suit you better. Random Thoughts will be temporary locked should continuous misusage take place here again. Thank you.​

fromisJelly

Jelly | Seoyeon best girl Blog Lead VIP+ Donor Early SupportersTop Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭234,650
Looking forward to the gym session at one of the gym my class mate work at tomorrow! What muscle groups should we hit tomorrow..hmm

Top Bottom