Red Velvet is named as the girl group with the best vocal combination, do you agree?

Seunghee's Eyebrows

그댄 나의 Angel Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,440,788

theqoo

-This is exactly why I always listen to their side-tracks. I love you, Unnies...

-I swear I'm not their fan, but I think they're the group with the best vocal combination. Not to mention that they have amazing side-tracks as well.

-This is insane...

-They have the best vocal combination out of all the other girl groups...

-Red Velvet... I don't know how the group was created so perfectly. They have the best vocal combination ever.

-Whoa... This must be the reason why I always feel calm whenever I listen to Red Velvet's songs

-They're the only girl group whose side-tracks I listen. Not only do they have amazing songs, they also have a really perfect vocal combination.

-They are the girl group with the best vocal combination right after S.E.S

-My ears are blessed

-You guys should check out Little Little

-Whoa... Eargasm

@dnb @kimsguardian @Bellamy
I mean its just facts :wendythistbh:
They have the best harmony! 5 is the best number

Last edited:

Bellamy

Be strong, be brave〰 VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭31,376,264
Pronouns
She/Her

theqoo

-This is exactly why I always listen to their side-tracks. I love you, Unnies...

-I swear I'm not their fan, but I think they're the group with the best vocal combination. Not to mention that they have amazing side-tracks as well.

-This is insane...

-They have the best vocal combination out of all the other girl groups...

-Red Velvet... I don't know how the group was created so perfectly. They have the best vocal combination ever.

-Whoa... This must be the reason why I always feel calm whenever I listen to Red Velvet's songs

-They're the only girl group whose side-tracks I listen. Not only do they have amazing songs, they also have a really perfect vocal combination.

-They are the girl group with the best vocal combination right after S.E.S

-My ears are blessed

-You guys should check out Little Little

-Whoa... Eargasm

@dnb @kimsguardian @Bellamy
I mean its just facts :wendythistbh:
They have the best harmony! 5 is the best number

Yes, yes to everything!!!
This is why i keep thinking what will happen to me when RV stop making music...:wae:
I haven't found a group that makes me feel the same way:LovePar:

dnb

Supporting Table Unnie Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,524,466
I agree.

Not only does the group have great vocals, but SM's arrangers and producers do a good job of releasing songs that showcase their vocal abilities. I also like the way the members have branched out to solo songs and EPs.

There are other groups that have good vocals (e.g., Lovelyz, WJSN) but their respective companies have been nowhere as good at producing songs that show off their vocals. Those groups could've produced subunits as talented as TTS but no, the world will never get to hear them.

Seunghee's Eyebrows

그댄 나의 Angel Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,440,788
I agree.

Not only does the group have great vocals, but SM's arrangers and producers do a good job of releasing songs that showcase their vocal abilities. I also like the way the members have branched out to solo songs and EPs.

There are other groups that have good vocals (e.g., Lovelyz, WJSN) but their respective companies have been nowhere as good at producing songs that show off their vocals. Those groups could've produced subunits as talented as TTS but no, the world will never get to hear them.
I think SM as a whole houses the best vocalist. They seem to train them really well. Which is why I want SM the ballad revival

dnb

Supporting Table Unnie Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,524,466
I think SM as a whole houses the best vocalist. They seem to train them really well. Which is why I want SM the ballad revival

I agree.

I think if you're a good vocalist at SM you will be heard sooner or later.

Top Bottom