AUDIO-C Rocket Girls release second single "Our Special Time" from their farewell album!

Polaris_Tae

πŸš€πŸš© Social Media Lead Donor+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­1,504,109
But they are still with WJSN, that's unfair for them.

It honestly isn't

When you look at Yuehua's track record for these kinds of things then you'll likely see their view on things.
UNIQ is basically disbanded bc of their greediness, Hyeongseop X Euiwoong will likely never get out of the basement, they still haven't debuted Ai Yiyi after having her in the basement for years.

If their Chinese company (Yuehua) suddenly decides that WJSN isn't profitable enough for them (or suddenly realize that Meixuan will make them more Chinese yuan w/o the group) they could honestly withdraw the partnership and sever ties with Starship taking the girls with them before their contracts end (with Yuehua) in 2021 (e.g. Pledis/Fantiago with Hello Venus). They've been rumored to be re-debuting in a Chinese group with Jin Zihan of "Youth With You" recently (though that rumor is probably trash)

Sorry if I sound kinda passive-aggressive btw, I just don't enjoy WJSN getting brought up in every HJSN topic ab their disbandment

Not directed at you OP:
I swear I might have to tag every single Rocket Girls post like this from now on and people still won't get it, can I suffer through impending disbandment w/o having every second reply being ab WJSN...

sick of my disbandment anxiety getting triggered smh

Last edited:
Top Bottom