SCANDAL the biggest girl band in japan! | 17 years with SCANDAL! | 11th album "LUMINOUS" released today!

Stan BiSH

Global Star Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,546,975

China and Korea dates were unexpected! it's been forever since they have been to either, Haruna it's going to be really happy since she said she wanted to go on vacation to Korea, also supposedly those are all the dates for the Asia part of the tour maybe there is going to be enough time later on the year for a EU / NA leg

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,546,975
the ED version of Fanfare for the Anime "HIGHSPEED Étoile" has been release!

i'm currently watching Frieren and Girls Band Cry so haven't have time to check this series but i wonder what are the opinions about it, i think just having SCANDAL and Nana Misuki's doing the opening and ending means it can't possible be bad

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,546,975
from Rina's Threads account

5YEb2pc.jpeg

ITybpJw.jpeg

us6pXQI.jpeg

3ywv0aM.jpeg

JUlK1Ar.jpeg

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,546,975
Haruna and Tomomi almost bumped into each other

Tomomi greeting fans in the front row

this fan is so lucky, got noticed by both Rina and Tomo

seems tickening for their Seoul concert is going to start soon

some Japanese account posted his recommendations of female drummers

of course there is Rina!

the others are Hona Ikoka from Gesu No Kiwami Otome (bottom left) Nao from Maximum the Hormone (bottom right) although i don't really know anything about those groups

off topic but the girl in the top right is Shishido Kavka it's been a while since i hear about her, back in 2015 or she was among the first Jpop acts i discovered, dunno what was of her but i think she moved to Mexico or Argentina or something along those lines (i believe she is half mexican / half japanese?)

she is pretty good too

Top Bottom