Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭18,370

a_letter_to.png

@boo

i may not be byungchan but i'm still your fan. Love you boo<3
sa_heart.png

1455248769-76378aacaa155cb16e8cd7e8bd45c62f.jpeg

Boo, do you even use H+ anymore? I'll send you a letter anyway. We may fight sometimes (usually your fault) but despite it, I still like u, just stop holding my waifus hostage

sa_heart.png

This was a hard letter to write, as we didn't talk much, but I wanted to express my gratitude on every talk we had! You seem like a person with amazing taste and like a nice person, so I love seeing you around on forum, so please stay a long time with us!

sa_heart.png

Thank you to whoever wrote letters for me!! I love you all :heartublob: :heartublob:
Thanks for the event Aki, I hope you had a great Valentine! :heartpar:

i may not be byungchan but i'm still your fan. Love you boo<3
I still love you even if you are not byungchan :hehe::hehe:

Boo, do you even use H+ anymore? I'll send you a letter anyway. We may fight sometimes (usually your fault) but despite it, I still like u, just stop holding my waifus hostage
fighting is a sign of love :palove:

This was a hard letter to write, as we didn't talk much, but I wanted to express my gratitude on every talk we had! You seem like a person with amazing taste and like a nice person, so I love seeing you around on forum, so please stay a long time with us!
You are so sweet! I will definitely try to be more active on forum :palcry:

sm maid

Global Star Administrator Events VIP+ Eighth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭63,354
Pronouns
She/Her
thanks for all of this aki, there were so many letters and you took time to format it prettily it prob took a lot of time and effort

mayhaps I'm sending you a letter right now to say you're officially out of my potential hate list :bakacat:

AKID❀KI

Death's Mistress
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,921,164
thanks for all of this aki, there were so many letters and you took time to format it prettily it prob took a lot of time and effort

mayhaps I'm sending you a letter right now to say you're officially out of my potential hate list :bakacat:
yesssss. i won in life!!!!!

NEVER, I'll highlight every individual sentence if i have to :darkkermit:
lolllllllllllllllll

Mimi

ayK Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭32,350
thank you my babies for writing me letters <3
I was really moved and I appreciated them greatly
I didnt know I was even gonna get one
but when I saw the kai gif I screamed
then saw my name awwww
I'm really grateful to having got to know you

and aki thank you for hosting and organizing this
you are the best <3

Vampire

IDLE TRANSFIGURATION Community Manager Moderator VIP+ Ninth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭101,617
You can have my blood <3
wow! romantique

6Tl74bp.gif

Like I didn't write you a letter just two weeks ago for your birthday, but I am here again, feeling the need to tell you how much I love talking to you! stay yourself, your funny, mature self, because I genuinely love you!
THANK YOU SO MUCH :sejeongcry:

Lemon Detox

🥚🐣🐥🐤🦅 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭82,525
a_letter_to.png

@Lemon Detox

i love you lemonie, i think you are the best sister <3

sa_heart.png

And for a reason you are my MC bias! Literally I have never met this supportive person like you are, you are truly an amazing friend that helped me countless times, so unselfish. Hopefully one day I will get to repay you all your kindness, if I can even do that, you are one of a kind and I truly never deserved you. I love you, Lemon! Please spend this day with all the people you love!

sa_heart.png

You're the fada sensata we needed in these forums. You're a really mature person and I'm sorry if sometimes I can't keep up, but I really like your personality and the good vibes you bring with you. Thank you for being around, I'm glad we've been able to talk more and I hope you're happy because you really deserve it.

sa_heart.png

64619579e7d6369beeb11c73f21be22c.jpg

So different, yet we get on so incredibly well. You're one of the few people I'm actually afraid to anger, you just have an 'I will kill you if you cross the line with me vibe' . You're Awesome and I really hope you know that

OH MY GOD THESE ARE SO CUTE :heartpar: :heartpar: :heartpar: Thank you so much for the letters, I love them :tears:

Riri

are you falling in love? i've a feeling you are VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭121,223

a_letter_to.png

@Riri

tenor.gif

You are so young but so talented! I am so glad i met you. You were responsible of lurkercrawl and you pretty much guided the house to victory and even in house lannister, you always played games and was there for your team when they needed you. I think you are such a determined and hardworking person. You fit like a thumb into the events team and I have seen you work so hard on your games and even help out when people need help! I can't wait to see grow even more as a host and I want you to know that i love you! Happy Valentines day! and Congratulations on getting your Driver's license!!!

sa_heart.png

yMgnrk5.gif

Roses are red, and Riri I'm struggling with your name,
I’m failing with the rhymes, so now I’m all full of shame…
sa_heart.png

Dearest Dea della mafia, icb we share so many interests and yet we never really talked before until we got to play a mafia here. I'm really glad that i got to meet you and i'm always happy to talk with you, love you miss Ririo~

sa_heart.png

Riri!!!!!! Oof I gotta thank you for a lot of things! First thing: thanks for being around for me to vent to at the end of last year. You know I was going through some shit and I really appreciate your level-headdedness during that. I'm not sure I would have made it to 2020 without that. Second thing: you got me into queen Techi so I gotta thank you for that! Thanks for converting me to Techi nation. Third one: thanks for being such a good leader during OHgwarts, Spiritus (shiver) and Throne Wars. That's not an easy job but you slayed! And finally, thank you for being a great friend. I hope I can support you as much as you've supported me in the future. Love you~
sa_heart.png
I CAN'T BELIEVE I IGNORED THE NOTIF TO THIS THREAD CAUSE I THOUGHT IT WAS ONE OF THE TICKETS THING AND I DIDN'T HAVE TIME TO CHECK IT OUT BACK THEN OMG, THANK YOU SO MUCH!
I recognize all of you except for whoever 2nd is. It's ok Riri is a tough one ;;;

Yuki

Ç'est quoi ce merdier? Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,137,509
a_letter_to.png

@Xiuxiuminnie

188270d5899952243a0af616e2334c06f6a0058b_hq.jpg

Thank you for being a great friend, you really make my experience on this site much more enjoyable~

sa_heart.png

a_letter_to.png

@yerimmie

tenor.gif

Happy valentines day yermie!!! You are such a talented and supportive person and I am so glad i met you! You have the funniest gifs and you always are there for someone when they need you. I love you!

sa_heart.png

The cutest and sweetest. You work hard so I always appreciate you and am happy to know you!

sa_heart.png

a_letter_to.png

@yooamygirls

l4r9isjrq8n31.jpg

Thank you for being a great friend, you make my experience here on this site more enjoyable~

sa_heart.png

ILY <3 You are the best wifey ;)
sa_heart.png

a_letter_to.png

@Yuki

tumblr_oxbdal5Pd31qlem5oo1_400.gifv

Meow! Happy Valentines to the cutest cat in LC! My uno enemy. Yuksishsjiiadbnsdjskdnj. you are one of the most funniest and cutest people i have met. You used to stay up for games way past your bed time and even though you think you flop in games, gosh you slay! You are like a hidden gem! I hope this valentines season gives you joy and happiness. Plus a lot and a lot and a lot of love! I love you yuki!

sa_heart.png

a_letter_to.png

@Yukihime

We haven't talked in months (since the f(x) badges thread XD) but i always love to see your absolutely snatched Krystal dp around sdhgfsd

sa_heart.png

a_letter_to.png

@Yuna

Cutie Rin! Happy Valentines Day!

I am so happy to spend Valentines day with you while eating expired chocolates and talking about videogames (lmao)
And with tea too of course; all kind of delicious tea (lmfaao)

Now seriously; I'm so glad to have met you and call you a friend; I hope you feel the same about me too. You know my DM's are open for anything you need (being support, tea, awards/badges, glee talk or basically just rant about life in general lmao)

I love you cutie, and I hope we can spend a lot of more time together! ♥

sa_heart.png

One of my favourite people on entire forum, my taste twin, I wish you a happy Valentine's Day. Spend it with as lovely people as you are, if those even exist, you set a high standard..Eat lots (for once, smh) and sleep, listen to some awesome music, be healthy! It is a blessing to get to know you and talk to you, so I hope I will get to do it often. Love you!
sa_heart.png

Hi Megan good sis,
I will be very honest and say that I was scared of you at first T_T But now you are a cool sis who is very scandalous (just kidding hehe)! I'm honestly in awe of how amazing your gfx are. The level of detail you go into is just astounding. I hope you have a brilliant valentines <3 If aki is mean to you (she's never mean though, she's an absolute sweetheart), I will replace her and be your valentine's afjsalfak

sa_heart.png

Minigame at XX.05
2000 years later ....
i have finally decided to check this thread
Im old now cant stay up late anymore
:iwillfightyou:

Top Bottom