RUMOR Seolhyun posts potential teasers for an AOA comeback #AOA_In_the_Moonlight

rosie

• ♔ • Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭17,750
This concept they're hinting at................ :tears:

Velvet

Nugu
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭7,665
I'm confused tbh.

Queendom comebacks aren't having a music video or any promotions besides the performance at the finale (and I guess another performance if you're the winning act). Considering Mamamoo is having an actual comeback in November, I hope AOA have one too!!

BlueNose

Not to say that Im in love with you VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,195,600
I'm confused tbh.

Queendom comebacks aren't having a music video or any promotions besides the performance at the finale (and I guess another performance if you're the winning act). Considering Mamamoo is having an actual comeback in November, I hope AOA have one too!!
same! i hope AOA get one, i miss them releasing and promoting songs
hmm for the queendom thing, since they wont do any promo for the songs aside from on the show, the companies want to keep up the momentum from the show with a promo cycle?

This concept they're hinting at................ :tears:
the concept is gonna smash if this is true

yerm

I can make the beat go! Graphics Lead Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,505,706
Pronouns
she/her
Please queens I need you :weep:

Dragon of the West

Iroh VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭998,250
I hope it's an actual comeback and not just the Queendom single. FNC would be stupid(wbk!) if they pass up an opportunity to capitalise on all the newfound hype AOA have received because of the show

S

Some

I hope this is true because something tell me eventhough she wrote aoa this has to do with her drama or a Queendom performance but maybe thats just me worrying to much . If this is true i cant wait yes even though this is a teaser so far i like the song that is not yet to exist

Top Bottom