SM Manager caught mistreating NCT's Renjun/being unprofessionally close to other members

HwangMinhyun

Minhyun's Hoe Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,870
Omg he looks so lost. When I heard about the vlive incident, I didn't think much because there have been past incidents where it showed that the managers had control over their vlive content. The video of him being stranded alone in the rain broke my heart. Is there any way we can get a feed back from SM?

Lemon Detox

🥚🐣🐥🐤🦅 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭82,525
How long will SM let things escalate until they do something about this? They really never learn. Renjun is just a kid, he doesn't deserve to go through this shit

Beefy

Billion Dollar Bitch
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,863,485
Pronouns
They/Them
Imagine having a person like that around children. SM better get rid of her ass or else they're going to further prove they're total pieces of shit

Joker

Stan Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭48,000
Now you can see why Chinese idols are leaving Korea for China. I wouldn’t be surprised if this happens in other companies too. If I was treated like this I would leave too for China.

blossoms

Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,725
Omg he looks so lost. When I heard about the vlive incident, I didn't think much because there have been past incidents where it showed that the managers had control over their vlive content. The video of him being stranded alone in the rain broke my heart. Is there any way we can get a feed back from SM?

Currently the hashtags #SM_아티스트대우_개선해 and #Fire_Dreams_Manager are trending in both Korea and abroad and are being used on twitter as a petition. There have also been talks of a mass unsubscribing from the SM Youtube Channel but im not sure about the details of that yet.

LaJetée

Stan Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭25,245
some of these implications are messed up. fansites aren't exactly angels and i personally don't trust their words. they better have some proof.
other than that, the managers deserve to lose their job for being unprofessional and not respecting the idols even in public.
Yeah the accusations in regards to her inappropriate behavior towards Jeno are essentially without any evidence atm. Not that it couldn't be true but fanaccounts are not reliable, and there's literally only one in this case, and those two photos tell me nothing. Renjun's mistreatment is clear as day though.

lovenatu

🥺 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭24,950
SM just keeps on managing to disappoint. It’s baffling??

About the Jeno issue.. I really hope that’s not true because that is so scary.. There’s yet to be a credible source, so I hope everyone doesn’t jump to conclusions as of yet because there could be some serious consequences.

paradise.mp3

HEART BOOM BOOM GIRL YOU KILLING ME Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭58,605
It’s obvious SM doesn’t fuck with chinese people and it’s sad

If they didn’t bring in some good money they wouldn’t bother with them at all

TT95

Lurker
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,695
Rejun being treated like this (almost consistently from what we have seen) and him being so young really hurts my heart. He's a child and doesn't deserves this - that video and the vlive is really enough like what /else/ goes on behind the scenes. i hope something gets done that manager is fired like i had enough of her

Bellamy

Maybe I'm weirdo, I know...〰 VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭33,049,564
Pronouns
She/Her
I need her out of SM ASAP!!

giphy.gif

Anna

Lurker
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭900
Given SM's track record of actually encouraging sasaeng behavior in the past, would it be far fetched to assume they hired a sasaeng(or at least someone with zero professional backing) to be a manager?
Oh God it might be true. And the one who is a hater of another one. But i dont think the company as a whole is a xenophobic company when they treat WayV so well so far. I hope this is not another Han Geng situation. And to the one who keeps comparing these to ex-EXO members please remember that the three of them were the popular ones before they went out of the group.

Last edited:

LaJetée

Stan Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭25,245
But i dont think the company as a whole is a xenophobic company when they treat WayV so well so far.
wayv's managers and staff treat them well, not the company as a whole. let's not forget sm is still out here with weird restrictions against winwin

crazykuroneko

🔟🌹💎🍒🐐
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭49,055
just move him to wayv already and join the happy family (though their management still doesn't know how to promote them properly)

anh

🍑 Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,927,260
when will sm learn to understand that they're the one who need chinese money, not the other way around? never forget that they chased down winwin to get him to join the company, but what has he been getting in return?

knetz get all up in arms about chinese idols leaving korea for china but i hope they take a good ass look at this (and all other similar situations) and understand why. if i was being mistreated constantly i'd want to leave too.

Top Bottom