SM Manager caught mistreating NCT's Renjun/being unprofessionally close to other members

Whisky23

"Kind but not soft" Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭104,200
Pronouns
Stud/Studmuffin
The thing is, despite SM's history with their C-idols, C-fans continue to support SM groups. As long as they do, SM will continue to use C-idols and mistreat them. Equally disappointing, however, is that no one else from his own group seems to be willing to stand up for him.

agust

Nugu Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,580
I don't doubt NCT have problems with their managers I've seen other clips from vlive where the members look awkwardly behind the camera and seem to change behavior because someone is telling them to calm tf down but on the video where Renjun is supposedly told to "shut the fuck up" :
1. I really don't hear anyone saying 닥쳐 to him...? I hear a noise that sounds like a sneeze before he looks behind the camera and then says "okayyyy"
2. How can people be so sure it's *that* female manager in particular? I'm pretty sure they have more than one manager. If that 'sneezing' noise is supposed to be someone saying 닥쳐 then it doesn't sound female to me at all..
Like fr I don't doubt this manager IS a problem and mistreating Renjun but this example seems more far-fetched than real to me idk....

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,420
In one VLive, Renjun was talking about fellow Chinese NCT member Winwin, who is currently promoting in WayV. He was told sharply to not mention 'that name' and when the VLive was reuploaded, the whole part was cut out.

jfc why is the manager acting as if WinWin is Voldemort?

Top Bottom