So, last night was my first Game Night in H+ and...

Bellamy

Be strong, be brave〰 VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭31,128,564
Pronouns
She/Her
it was really fun!! I didn't have any expectation, and even if i was confused about the rules, it was entertaining and with a nice environment.
So thank you so much!!! And i hope i can play again in the future.

giphy.gif

G

Galaxy

What game did you play? we have a very friendly game community here on H+ and I'm glad you enjoyed it ^^

soozie

✴︎ Events
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭165,233
Aww I'm glad to hear that! We have lots of games and events coming up, so I hope you can join us :heartublob:

Mina

ᴊᴜɴɢᴡᴏᴏ ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴋᴏʀᴇᴀ Shop Lead Awards
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭66,710
Pronouns
she/her
Do you mean the game you played with us? If so, we had so much fun and you only made it better tbh :sehunehh:

roseychu

sungjae's wife Administrator Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭240,121
Pronouns
She/Her
That's great!!!!!!!!!! We have so many good games by staff and users alike!

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭18,850
it was really fun!! I didn't have any expectation, and even if i was confused about the rules, it was entertaining and with a nice environment.

giphy.gif
That's nice!
And same here...yesterday was my first time playing here (or in any forum ever tbh lol) and i loved it :shablob:

It seems a bit daunting at first but after a game or two, you feel a lot more at ease!
I hope you guys join more events/games here bc they're a lot of fun, and you get to meet new people! :shablob:

BlessMeAchoo

Excuse My Charisma
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭201,500
Glad you had fun! This is the first forum I've played any games in too and it's great fun. :HappyPar:
Hope to see you around in games in future:yagotit:

Bchip

ᴀ ʜ ɢ ᴀ s ᴇ Events VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭22,500
Pronouns
He/Him
It seems a bit daunting at first but after a game or two, you feel a lot more at ease!
I hope you guys join more events/games here bc they're a lot of fun, and you get to meet new people! :shablob:
I will. I just need to get used to check for new events/games regularly :wow:

Bellamy

Be strong, be brave〰 VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭31,128,564
Pronouns
She/Her
What game did you play? we have a very friendly game community here on H+ and I'm glad you enjoyed it ^^

I don't remember the names of the games but i was invited by Mina and the host was yooamygirls. The host of the other game was sm maid.

Do you mean the game you played with us? If so, we had so much fun and you only made it better tbh :sehunehh:
Yes, and thank you so much :hearteu:

Glad you liked the NCT game :shablob:

Thanks 😆

I'm glad! I'm pretty new at playing games here as well and all my experiences have been fun as well! Hope to see you around in more games in the future!
I hope so too☺

glad you had fun :wow:

Thanks 😁

AKID❀KI

Death's Mistress
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,921,164

giphy.gif

I will. I just need to get used to check for new events/games regularly :wow:
I am so glad both of you enjoyed playing the games and liked the gaming environment. We have a lovely games community and I hope both of you will be part of it too. If you have any questions regarding any games always ask your hosts. Games seem a little hard in the beginning but it get better as you play more. :heartublob:

For games that are held by the events team there is a notification that we send out. But to receive it you need to request it in the below thread!

Top Bottom