Social Media/Press Questions (PLEASE READ OP)

Saint Ren

So Iconic - User OT Month 4 April , May AND June
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,176,025
Events if you want to ask someone
and here if you just want to see all H+ trophies :Slime:

thank you !

S

Some

hey kings & Queens just wanted to say thanks for featuring my thread but one correction it's not nogizaka it's hinatazaka
iGzawBR.jpg

edit : since i saw other people do that i changed my name from SomethingThere to Some didn't think it was important but apperently it is 😂

Last edited by a moderator:

miatheikonic

✶ Zactheik💍nic ✶ VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭200
hey kings & Queens just wanted to say thanks for featuring my thread but one correction it's not nogizaka it's hinatazaka
iGzawBR.jpg

edit : since i saw other people do that i changed my name from SomethingThere to Some didn't think it was important but apperently it is 😂
Thank you for correction, we will be more careful in future ~

Yeah, name changes should be reported for trophies and selected threads so we can easier keep track and avoid confusion, thank you for notifying us!

Mina

ᴊᴜɴɢᴡᴏᴏ ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴋᴏʀᴇᴀ Shop Lead Awards
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭14,850
Pronouns
she/her
Hello, I changed my name from Mina to Minä a while back and I seem to forgot to notify you :peepoblanket: I think one thread of mine was featured a few days ago, so please don’t think that was another user lol

G

Galaxy

Hello, I changed my name from Mina to Minä a while back and I seem to forgot to notify you :peepoblanket: I think one thread of mine was featured a few days ago, so please don’t think that was another user lol

No problem, noted! Thanks for telling us!

Mina

ᴊᴜɴɢᴡᴏᴏ ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴋᴏʀᴇᴀ Shop Lead Awards
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭14,850
Pronouns
she/her
hello
can i ask how many featured threads i have? thank you
🦆

G

Galaxy

hello
can i ask how many featured threads i have? thank you
🦆

You currently have 47 threads recorded in the grid; last time I counted was on April 28th. Next count will be tomorrow!

miatheikonic

✶ Zactheik💍nic ✶ VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭200
Hii ~

May I please know, if possible, how many featured threads I've had up until now?
Hi~

Galaxy keeps the count, so I will tag her to confirm @Galaxy, she is currently on hiatus so I don't know when she will see, but til then, I counted myself 451 threads, and last count was on Thursday last week!

G

Galaxy

Hii ~

May I please know, if possible, how many featured threads I've had up until now?

I don't know... because I stop counting when one reaches 100 threads, to gain more time and space on my grid. I'm sorry :sejeongcry:

I'll take the occasion to explain how it works a little, in case you and/or others in your case wanna ask about their amount of featured threads and understand things more. I hope it'll be understandable lol. Here are the first lines of my grid:

Capture d’écran 2020-05-13 à 14.56.02.png

"1", "2", "3", "5", "10", "25", "50", "75" and "100" = the amount of featured threads that give a specific trophy (+ reward for some). "OK" means the amount of featured threads was reached and the trophy was given.

When one goes over 100 featured threads, I start recording their latest featured threads in the "+" column. Numbers in that specific column get a reset at the beginning of every "counting" session, so I know exactly how much I need to give the user everytime I count. Here, the user who has 8 threads in the "+" column received 8000PC last time I counted.

When I'll count again next weekend, that number will get deleted and I'll start counting from 0 again!

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom