Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭28,500
Pronouns
she/her
Bien, Reina Mina :wow:
¿y tú?​
Estoy bien, también :hehe:
Yo estudié Español para 6 años, pero mi Español es muy mal... Yo quiero hablar fluidez (??) un dia
:teehee::teehee::teehee:

Sweetheart

Cake boss
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭477,950
Am I allowed to write in english in here?
I understand spanish when it comes to reading or hearing, but I suck at writing, especially when I have to use accents. Spanish spoken in Spain is different from spanish spoken in México, etc.
All the spanish I know is thanks to watching telenovelas when I was young and recently Duolingo has been my master.
So yeah, you will be the professor :palwink:
Not @ you using that gif
BCj4qgM.gif
of course you are allowed! :palove:
oooh, true! There are sooo many different accents in spanish, and words that are used in a country but not used in another one.
telenovelas slay shfgdshf and omg i used duolingo for french some time ago but stopped in november and haven't openned it since
i'll be happy to help you, but be aware that chileans are rumored to have the worst language shdfgdshf :hehe:
i had this gif buried in my downloads a long time a go and never added it to my folder until recently loool
E8czUh3.gif

amo tu set :wow:

Sweetheart

Cake boss
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭477,950
Estoy bien, también :hehe:
Yo estudié Español para 6 años, pero mi Español es muy mal... Yo quiero hablar fluidez (??) un dia
:teehee::teehee::teehee:
qué bueno :heartublob:
wow 6 años es harto!!! Por lo menos entiendes lo que te digo y yo entiendo lo que me dices así que estás por buen camino! :wow:
we can help you​

Full Sun

I put the A in ass 😜
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭455,500
of course you are allowed! :palove:
oooh, true! There are sooo many different accents in spanish, and words that are used in a country but not used in another one.
telenovelas slay shfgdshf and omg i used duolingo for french some time ago but stopped in november and haven't openned it since
i'll be happy to help you, but be aware that chileans are rumored to have the worst language shdfgdshf :hehe:
i had this gif buried in my downloads a long time a go and never added it to my folder until recently loool
E8czUh3.gif

amo tu set :wow:
Gracias, señorita!
Yeah, I would say that Spanish spoken in Spain is more difficult lmao when I watched Élite I used english subs
Blessed be telenovelas!!! That owl is hunting me down. I don't remember when it was the last time when I opened the app
Oye, mi niña viene de Chile :omgwhat: I had no idea people say that, you got me curious now.
You know you'll have to teach me swear words hdvshdbzn
Entiendo jajajajaja
2NOapdF.gif

Podría decir lo mismo de ti
:sehunehh:
Doja Cat es una diosa

Sweetheart

Cake boss
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭477,950
Gracias, señorita!
Yeah, I would say that Spanish spoken in Spain is more difficult lmao when I watched Élite I used english subs
Blessed be telenovelas!!! That owl is hunting me down. I don't remember when it was the last time when I opened the app
Oye, mi niña viene de Chile :omgwhat: I had no idea people say that, you got me curious now.
You know you'll have to teach me swear words hdvshdbzn
Entiendo jajajajaja
2NOapdF.gif

Podría decir lo mismo de ti
:sehunehh:
Doja Cat es una diosa
De nada :heartublob:
Spain's accent is strong! And their expressions are amusing jdgdjf maybe i should check Élite to see if i need subs
That owls needs to chill, the last notif i got from it was emotionally manipulating me :peepoblanket:

Así es, de Chilito :hehe: and omg at least that's what i've heard jdhdhd maybe it's just chileans downplaying ourselves.
girl i WILL jdgdh
Weon/weona/wea is a classic, lo usamos para cualquier cosa o persona. Creo que proviene de huevón.
CTM-> concha de tu madre, but people pronounce it in different ways like conchetumadre
Siiii
Lo único que he escuchado últimamente es la música de Doja cat :sehunehh:

Full Sun

I put the A in ass 😜
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭455,500
De nada :heartublob:
Spain's accent is strong! And their expressions are amusing jdgdjf maybe i should check Élite to see if i need subs
That owls needs to chill, the last notif i got from it was emotionally manipulating me :peepoblanket:

Así es, de Chilito :hehe: and omg at least that's what i've heard jdhdhd maybe it's just chileans downplaying ourselves.
girl i WILL jdgdh
Weon/weona/wea is a classic, lo usamos para cualquier cosa o persona. Creo que proviene de huevón.
CTM-> concha de tu madre, but people pronounce it in different ways like conchetumadre
Siiii
Lo único que he escuchado últimamente es la música de Doja cat :sehunehh:
Sí, tú deberías hacer eso. Yo creo que Élite te va a gustar.
Yo tengo tomar apuntes ahora
AjEhIeu.gif

"La concha de tu madre" es un clásico que no falta en ningún idioma :TzuyuKek:

Taste :sanapray:

Sweetheart

Cake boss
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭477,950
Sí, tú deberías hacer eso. Yo creo que Élite te va a gustar.
Yo tengo tomar apuntes ahora
AjEhIeu.gif

"La concha de tu madre" es un clásico que no falta en ningún idioma :TzuyuKek:

Taste :sanapray:
De ahí si la veo te comento :wow:
Ya te volviste la mejor alumna
rva5qwT.gif

shdfgdsh es una frase icónica :TzuyuKek:

Top Bottom