yerm

I can make the beat go! Graphics Lead Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,505,706
Pronouns
she/her
Hope it's fake

The account is real, I used to follow when it was public and I didn't know who it was. I am not a follower anymore. She only posted two pics of sceneries and deleted them when I was there. Trainees follow too - trainees do keep private instagrams to communicate with each other so it doesn't necessarily mean she left. The account changed the name, pic etc now...

Bellamy

Riding on your rhythm through the solar system VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,523,214
Pronouns
She/Her
let's just hope we don't reach 150 :jinjudge:

I have hopes for positive news this week, so maybe we will have something (like a name ) before page 150

AstroBaby

Trainee
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭520,400
The more videos I see of Plu's singing, the more I want her to be in the debut lineup...

Her singing is so good, I can easily see her and Ningning being deemed the best vocalists of the new generation of girl groups

Same. Although I'm trying not to get my hopes up since she participated in that dub and was apparently was seen in school in Thailand... I feel like she's almost too good to debut y'know? like she'd be more successful as a solo artist in Thailand or as a musical actress so I wouldn't be mad at her if she's left.
but if she's still there I think she's very likely to debut

Last edited:

SwolMingyu

☾ #1 Meanie Stan ☾ Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭199,740
Same. Although I'm trying not to get my hopes up since she participated in that dub and was apparently was seen in school in Thailand... I feel like she's almost too good to debut y'know? like she'd be more successful as a solo artist in Thailand or as a musical actress so I wouldn't be mad at her if she's left.
but if she's still there I think she's very likely to debut
That's how I'm seeing it too, she's so good she could easily make it anywhere doing anything. But if she's a trainee? She's a shoe in to debut

Bellamy

Riding on your rhythm through the solar system VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,523,214
Pronouns
She/Her
With SM's history with foreign idols...do you really think the main vocal will be a foreign?? honestly asking....:sweat:

SwolMingyu

☾ #1 Meanie Stan ☾ Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭199,740
With SM's history with foreign idols...do you really think the main vocal will be a foreign?? honestly asking....:sweat:
If Plu and Ningning are in the final lineup and there is nobody better than them in singing (which in my personal opinion, out of the vocalists we know of there isn't) I don't think they can just deny either of them of the main vocalist position.

And to be fair, none of SM's past or even current foreign idols are necessarily main vocalist material (excluding WayV because they aren't focused in Korea). The only ones who are and who promotes solely in Korea are Chenle and Renjun and even depending on the profile you look at, it can say either main or lead for them.

AstroBaby

Trainee
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭520,400
No tbh. That's part of why I think someone like Plu might have better luck outside SM. I think that Taeyeon song audition back in 2019 was a sign they were still looking for a k-main vocal that could be trained quickly like Baekhyun.
The age range was '00 to '07 and 00-01 would probably be to old for the next gg so that's why I think it was for this one and they could always save the younger ones so...win-win

I do think that if Ning or Plu debut they'd still get lines and be lead vocalists like Chenle (or even co-main vocalist) because SM's not that dumb but yeah... Even if it'll get you crucified on srg twt I've never been fully convinced that Ning would actually be the main vocalist, not just because she's foreign but bc she's been known about for so long that she loses a bit of that mystique that SM's so fond of... like at one point she could of been the main vocal but now I feel SM wants a big: This is our new main vocalist!! Successor to the SM Legacy!! Watch this girl who's been a mystery to the public for YEARS finally take the stage!!! moment rather than just saying: yeah it's Ningning.

Now ofc SM always has the potential to surprise but that's how I feel about it rn :sip:

Last edited:

SwolMingyu

☾ #1 Meanie Stan ☾ Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭199,740
I just had a random thought pop into my head...

What ever happened to the Emily Kim rumours from years and years ago? Was she ever revealed to have actually been a trainee or was that just false?

AstroBaby

Trainee
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭520,400
I just had a random thought pop into my head...

What ever happened to the Emily Kim rumours from years and years ago? Was she ever revealed to have actually been a trainee or was that just false?
I don't think it was ever proven false just that there was never any real evidence given so ppl just assumed it was made up.

Last edited:
Top Bottom