aespa Official Thread | #GIRLS

Bellamy

Riding on your rhythm through the solar system VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,523,214
Pronouns
She/Her

Ohhh.....it's just a rumor BUT we talked here about the possibility of SM debuting a small group so i'm not even surprised....i just want to see them.

AstroBaby

Trainee
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭520,400
From what I've seen most accounts are calling it fake, saying the article mentioned only Jimin, Ningning, Hina, and Helen. I think we'd be naive to think SM introduced all the girls in the debut lineup to us
especially since Helen wasn't even officially introduced.. I think this rumor is just based on having 4 known trainees atm and the sighting of four girls outside the SM building back in 2019. Although as I've said 4 is still very possible but I don't think this rumor is based on anything.
Although maybe YG can finally debut his SNSD if it's true lol
2nd gen
SM=9
JYP=5
YG=4
3rd gen
SM=5
JYP=9
YG=4
4th gen
SM=4
JYP=5
YG=9

Last edited:

AstroBaby

Trainee
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭520,400

Bellamy

Riding on your rhythm through the solar system VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,523,214
Pronouns
She/Her
But people are already disappointed because they want a "second snsd" and i hate that....even if they are 9 they won't be like SNSD....i think that a lot people are supporting them for the wrong reasons.
The number of girls don't matter...we just need good promotions.

Bellamy

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,523,214
Pronouns
She/Her
are people saying the group is 4 members just because 4 trainees are known??
Maybe? We don't know ....it's just a rumor

Reactions: 102

BL4ZE

Superstar Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭50,975
4 members? I don’t know how I feel about it since I was kind of expecting at least 7 members but I still believe they’ll debut more than 4 members. I think we should just wait for SM to bring some official news in the coming weeks.

Reactions: 102
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭23,600

Well, I'm not mad at all but a lot of knetz saw a bunch of girls around sm buildings recently... idk
but this must be true in the end, the report didnt confirm they'll be 4 lol

anyway, the SuperM full album will be out on september 25, If the girls are next they'll probably debut around sep 28 at least oct 12

Lurker
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭12,500
personally i find this rumour hard to believe, but sm is unpredictable.

i have a feeling that this group won't be mid sized, sm are either going really small (4) or really big (11).

AstroBaby

Trainee
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭520,400
Chu Wonhee!
Her birthday is April 14th 1999 and she was a idol school contestant. She passed the 1st round of SM auditions after which she deleted her IG and hasn't been seen since leading ppl to believe that she became trainee. I do not have the screenshots or whatever verifying this and, as mentioned her account is long gone. Now normally I would dismiss any rumor of a publicly known trainee joining SM, however, she was never under any other company and idol school as a program was so small and out of the public consciousness that I could see them making a exception.

She's a dancer but ended up doing main/lead vocal parts and she wasn't bad for someone w zero formal training

Here is more of her dance

So yeah, she definitely seems to a trainee somewhere given her ghost-like status and with the usual company suspects already debuting their ggs and revealing their trainees it makes SM seem compelling as a possibility especially if she did pass the 1st round of auditions which is a fact a lot of ppl seem to agree happened. But she could also be under a completely nugu company or just decided to live normally and ghost everyone in the process.

Edit: she was actually a BBC trainee after idol school and left after Loona debuted

Last edited:
Top Bottom