aespa Official Thread | #GIRLS

dnb

Supporting Table Unnie Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,640,516
At least it's a lot better than the other rumored names like Spry :brbdying:

Yes, "Spry" is pretty cringey. There was another one (Frenz?) that was just as bad but turned out to be a brand for a line of toys.

Now that we've dissed "Spry" I'm sure SM will choose that name to spite us all.

dnb

Supporting Table Unnie Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,640,516
Thinking about when I lurked in the JYPNGG on OH. The difference here and there content-wise is night and day :feelsblankie:
The way we've survived on absolute crumbs for years is astounding

SM is the bottom of the heap when it comes to rookie group info.

Look at the predebut periods for LOONA and 365 Practice/Purple Kiss. There was/is so much material to discuss and analyze.

Lurker
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭12,500
wasn't sm meant to have a meeting recently? i was hoping they would announce the debut there :clowned:

Yupuplover

Senpai Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭21,716,828
3rd Qtr is Jul- Sep
4th Qtr is Oct- Dec.
^ For those who still not sure.

Actually with the current situation in SK, I fear that SM will going to delay again as it seems like this is a major wave as compared to the previous 2 wave. <- this is just to explain that as much as I want smngg to debut. I fear for the current pandemic situation in SK.

Honestly, I think we can't blame im_jammed, she also explain to some replies that is not that she doesn't want to release new info, sometimes those are taken by SM report. Reports & Financial reports don't provide full plan details to their investor. they only state their key upcoming plan in order to keep their investors. So is not that im_jammed is not reliable the fact she based on SM financial reports or other analysts reports for SM .

Here, she really can't do anything to help us too:

Sadly everything we want to know, only SM will release. So the only thing we only can do is wait , I'm sorry to say this as much as I know we waited for years.

Last edited:

SwolMingyu

☾ #1 Meanie Stan ☾ Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭199,740
Hmm :unsure:I think will be after the last cover of BoA song since SM is heavily promoting Boa's 20th Anniversary .
But I could be wrong. Also we are not 100% confirm is Sep debut right?
What if they are first introduced through a Boa cover?
2wxmbd.jpg

Top Bottom