aespa Official Thread | #GIRLS

Bellamy

Riding on your rhythm through the solar system VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,523,214
Pronouns
She/Her
August is ending...and we're not getting anything... yet

Bellamy

Riding on your rhythm through the solar system VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,523,214
Pronouns
She/Her

Lami

srg supremacist
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭750
(CROSS-POST)

There are currently 8 trainees floating around, with 6 of them being non-Korean. Unless SM is debuting a global gg, I wouldn't get too attached to all of these rumoured trainees as the group will definitely be more Korean than non-Korean. So far all of SM's gg's have been all-Korean, except for f(x) that had Victoria and Amber.

I hate to be a Negative Nancy, but the only trainees I think are debuting are Jimin and maybe Ning Ning and Hina. The rest will most likely be hidden trainees.

AstroBaby

Trainee
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭520,400
(CROSS-POST)

There are currently 8 trainees floating around, with 6 of them being non-Korean. Unless SM is debuting a global gg, I wouldn't get too attached to all of these rumoured trainees as the group will definitely be more Korean than non-Korean. So far all of SM's gg's have been all-Korean, except for f(x) that had Victoria and Amber.

I hate to be a Negative Nancy, but the only trainees I think are debuting are Jimin and maybe Ning Ning and Hina. The rest will most likely be hidden trainees.
Yeah I mean honestly I don't think Rjing and Plu are debuting given that almost every Thai fan seems to agree that they're in Thailand rn, I think that the vocal trainer probably just liked the comment bc she was one of his personal favs (for obvious reasons). But I wouldn't rule out knowing half or more of the lineup pre-debut after all, Joy was the only new face in Red Velvet.

lofti

Hallyuboo Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭295,490
Yeah I mean honestly I don't think Rjing and Plu are debuting given that almost every Thai fan seems to agree that they're in Thailand rn, I think that the vocal trainer probably just liked the comment bc she was one of his personal favs (for obvious reasons). But I wouldn't rule out knowing half or more of the lineup pre-debut after all, Joy was the only new face in Red Velvet.
I heard that the vocal trainer was liking every comment so maybe their likes don't really mean anything

AstroBaby

Trainee
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭520,400
Now ppl are saying bbc girl is R-o from Japan :clowned:
we shall see.
Honestly I don't think SM put much thought into who appeared like it could be a debut-lineup trainee or just a random middle school apprentice who agreed to be filmed

Top Bottom