aespa Official Thread | #GIRLS

SwolMingyu

☾ #1 Meanie Stan ☾ Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭199,740
i'm late what was the first tweet about?
Essentially someone found the pinterest board of the sm art director and things were recently added to a board for presumably the girls concept, which would mean nothing has been filmed yet

Hara

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭435,075
Essentially someone found the pinterest board of the sm art director and things were recently added to a board for presumably the girls concept, which would mean nothing has been filmed yet

...thats not good especially after this

@/sm work on your ngg first you have enough boys in your company!!​

AstroBaby

Trainee
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭520,400
Did they by chance link it? How would they have access to finding the board I wonder...
They didn't link supposedly bc OP is worried about a bunch of ppl following him and then making him delete, and you can have secret boards on pinterest that ppl can see the title of but not the contents so that's what I assume it is.

AstroBaby

Trainee
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭520,400
I think I missed something, is Sky a rumoured trainee?
She's a confirmed trainee but accepted too recently to make it probably + her friend said she's focusing on school rn and will train during the summer
(she used the fake name Rebecca Wong on her audition account so her friends wouldn't find it but her real name is Sky Yeom)

SwolMingyu

☾ #1 Meanie Stan ☾ Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭199,740
She's a confirmed trainee but accepted too recently to make it probably + her friend said she's focusing on school rn and will train during the summer
(she used the fake name Rebecca Wong on her audition account so her friends wouldn't find it but her real name is Sky Yeom)

Oh I see, she's very pretty! I wonder what she specializes in as a trainee

dnb

Supporting Table Unnie Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,640,516

Maybe "focusing on school rn" is secret code for "getting ready to debut". Shhh. SMNGG's secret is safe with us.

I know, I know, I'm not delusional because I know they're really getting ready to debut.

Bellamy

Riding on your rhythm through the solar system VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,523,214
Pronouns
She/Her

...thats not good especially after this

@/sm work on your ngg first you have enough boys in your company!!​

With this...it looks like SM have a plan for predebut promotion...just for the boys....
so we need to be prepared for a rush debut...for the girls:clowned:

yerm

I can make the beat go! Graphics Lead Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,505,706
Pronouns
she/her
I'm late because for some reason my notifs for the thread stopped :jinjudge:

by chance ig,,, pinterest does tend to lead you down rabbit-holes from my memory of it-
I'd be very curious to know what's on that board though
Did they by chance link it? How would they have access to finding the board I wonder...

I have seen the account so I'll fill you in on what's happening but I'm not going to link the account because he has like 19 followers...

There are five public boards: Taemin (which has a lot of images that were themes in his last two music videos), Kai (three images, kinda vague what the concept is), "pose" (just some photoshoot poses, "collecting data" (seems to be more graphic design instead of direction design) and "new person". The last board is the one that's interesting for us. This one and Kai were updated in the last day. The concepts shown in pictures on this board are widely varied. There are soft floaty dresses, bright bold/neon colours, elegant, water/pool photoshoots etc. Obviously I have no idea what is a legit idea they want to use and what is a shelved plan but there are some interesting themes and perhaps some pointing towards the rumoured Siren concept.

Hope this is helpful!

AstroBaby

Trainee
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭520,400
There are five public boards: Taemin (which has a lot of images that were themes in his last two music videos), Kai (three images, kinda vague what the concept is), "pose" (just some photoshoot poses, "collecting data" (seems to be more graphic design instead of direction design) and "new person". The last board is the one that's interesting for us. This one and Kai were updated in the last day. The concepts shown in pictures on this board are widely varied. There are soft floaty dresses, bright bold/neon colours, elegant, water/pool photoshoots etc. Obviously I have no idea what is a legit idea they want to use and what is a shelved plan but there are some interesting themes and perhaps some pointing towards the rumoured Siren concept.

Hope this is helpful!
Thanks for the detective work! Honestly, it would be very typical of SM to give the girls a summer debut concept in October...so I wouldn't be surprised if it turns out to be legit-

Last edited:
Top Bottom