aespa Official Thread | #GIRLS

SwolMingyu

☾ #1 Meanie Stan ☾ Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭199,740
NCT 2020 is from the 21st of September to the 16th of October... I imagine we wont get anything for the girls until around the 10th of October if they are set to debut after.

Bellamy

Riding on your rhythm through the solar system VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,523,214
Pronouns
She/Her
I'm a fan of NCT so i'm happy with NCT 2020 BUT....two more boys will debut while we got no news from the girls is beyond disappointing...i hope for a really well planned debut for our girls.

SwolMingyu

☾ #1 Meanie Stan ☾ Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭199,740
I'm a fan of NCT so i'm happy with NCT 2020 BUT....two more boys will debut while we got no news from the girls is beyond disappointing...i hope for a really well planned debut for our girls.
If its unorganized I'm gonna burn the SM building, they had a year of promising a debut so it better be good

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭34,500
Hi everyone, I am a lurker on this thread. Yall remember when someone mention they found new gg board made by SM art director on pinterest? I think I found it.

At first I'm skeptical if the art director they mentioned is actually exist or just someone made it up, but when I check his ig acc, his name is real. He's the one who behind Taemin and SeulRene project. He has works with MHJ too for some SM idols project (before she left to move to BH ent).

The problem is Idk if his pinterest acc is real or not. But after I see taemin's board he was made 3 months ago, the pics he collects on that board surprisingly similar with Taemin's criminal concept.

Fyi the new gg board just got updated around 1 week ago. I dont know why he didnt make his boards go private. But since he named them with something common, he maybe thought people will not suspect him as art director. Also sadly he doesnt that known among SM stan since most of us only know MHJ as ex SM art director lol

Talking about the pics he saved to the new gg board... He mostly saved fashion and photoshoot poses references in it. And omg I personally love to just imagine ningning or hina or yoo jimin poses and wears them.

yerm

I can make the beat go! Graphics Lead Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,505,706
Pronouns
she/her
Hi everyone, I am a lurker on this thread. Yall remember when someone mention they found new gg board made by SM art director on pinterest? I think I found it.

At first I'm skeptical if the art director they mentioned is actually exist or just someone made it up, but when I check his ig acc, his name is real. He's the one who behind Taemin and SeulRene project. He has works with MHJ too for some SM idols project (before she left to move to BH ent).

The problem is Idk if his pinterest acc is real or not. But after I see taemin's board he was made 3 months ago, the pics he collects on that board surprisingly similar with Taemin's criminal concept.

Fyi the new gg board just got updated around 1 week ago. I dont know why he didnt make his boards go private. But since he named them with something common, he maybe thought people will not suspect him as art director. Also sadly he doesnt that known among SM stan since most of us only know MHJ as ex SM art director lol

Talking about the pics he saved to the new gg board... He mostly saved fashion and photoshoot poses references in it. And omg I personally love to just imagine ningning or hina or yoo jimin poses and wears them.

Hello and welcome! I also keep imagining Jimin mostly in the clothes lol, she could suit anything

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭23,600
well, nothing change since the 1st "official" report back in march abt the new gg.
NCT just presented 2 new members and one of them, who is japanese btw, traineed for a short period of time, between 6-3 months
so, its very possible that the lineup wasnt finalized yet and they're adding new girls lol

AstroBaby

Trainee
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭520,400
well, nothing change since the 1st "official" report back in march abt the new gg.
NCT just presented 2 new members and one of them, who is japanese btw, traineed for a short period of time, between 6-3 months
so, its very possible that the lineup wasnt finalized yet and they're adding new girls lol
I was about to mention Shotaro's short training as well! Maybe some of the girls we've written off might actually have a chance lol...Although part of Shotaro/Chenle's short training period has to do with the nature of NCT itself having infinite members and NCT dream in particular having the concept as a kinda extra training ground to prepare younger members to debut in other units. The standards will probably be different for our girls and I think the lineup should be done by now. If the art director is choosing concept photos, that usually that comes after member selection. They may have added 2 or 3 members since the report, if the group's larger, but I think the core members have been known for awhile. Otherwise I don't think they would have officially announced anything in the first place.
ofc this is excluding the possibility of members getting cold feet and dropping out, in which case they could be rebuilding the lineup...

Last edited:

Hara

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭435,075

i think the lineup is ready they wouldn't have made two annuncement about them if it wasn't ready, so they are probably shooting stuff and NCT 2020 is more of a priority for sm as it was shown multple times but i agree if the group is big its likely that girls with less training period could debut

AstroBaby

Trainee
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭520,400
*me frantically searching through the trainees that got accepted to sm recently cos they might actually have a chance of being in smngg* :tea2:
early 2019: Taeyeon song audition girl/s
late 2019: Helen, 2 unknown Indonesian girls
2020: Rjing (trial period was in 2019 officially signed in 2020), Sky Yeom cast in summer 2020.

Top Bottom