aespa Official Thread | #GIRLS

yerm

I can make the beat go! Graphics Lead Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,505,706
Pronouns
she/her
Unrelated but I just checked SM trademarks and they started trademarking J-Min's name... I'm surprised they remembered her after all these years :viva:

AstroBaby

Trainee
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭520,400
Ok so I finally found the board I'm not gonna link for the same reasons as others but I'm gonna post some of the images from other sources so we can have a idea.

The board is very eclectic and went through different stages. The first is just female models posing which is pretty straightforward. The second is the first thing I would describe as a 'concept'; which is neon cyber punk/alien concept.
mann_bladerunner.jpg

anna-ewers-steven-klein-alexander-wang-2015.jpg

1r0s53drmzy.jpg

54c879f24f63911e5cb3caae8476c4bc.jpg

Then there's some more poses/sets about 4 of which have a floaty underwater feel and recently he seems to posting things more in line with a more casual feminine concept some are more natural (lovelyz-ish) and others more bright (mean girls-ish).
mean girls-ish

11caa124cdb433fae5034d3c3ff4fbdd.jpg

Kinda in between:

more natural

98ba6148534957a1ddcf8c4a1304b02a.jpg

So yeah make of that what you will!

SwolMingyu

☾ #1 Meanie Stan ☾ Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭199,740
Ok so I finally found the board I'm not gonna link for the same reasons as others but I'm gonna post some of the images from other sources so we can have a idea.

The board is very eclectic and went through different stages. The first is just female models posing which is pretty straightforward. The second is the first thing I would describe as a 'concept'; which is neon cyber punk/alien concept.
mann_bladerunner.jpg

1r0s53drmzy.jpg

Then there's some more poses/sets about 4 of which have a floaty underwater feel and recently he seems to posting things more in line with a more casual feminine concept some are more natural (lovelyz-ish) and others more bright (mean girls-ish).
mean girls-ish

Kinda in between:

more natural

My opinion from when I saw the board is the concept still appears to be very much so up in the air

AstroBaby

Trainee
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭520,400
My opinion from when I saw the board is the concept still appears to be very much so up in the air
Yeah the most recent pictures seem to just be multiple girls hanging out probably also for pose references which is maybe a good sign because the others were mostly individual pics? It does seem like they switched the intended title track or something to cause the cyberpunk concept to be scrapped. Or maybe this is all one cohesive concept that we just can't comprehend-

SwolMingyu

☾ #1 Meanie Stan ☾ Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭199,740
Yeah the most recent pictures seem to just be multiple girls hanging out probably also for pose references which is maybe a good sign because the others were mostly individual pics? It does seem like they switched the intended title track or something to cause the cyberpunk concept to be scrapped. Or maybe this is all one cohesive concept that we just can't comprehend-
Or maybe... there's so many different concepts because we're in fact getting two title tracks right away. The futuristic neon one and the more chill one :sanapray:
Though if the two are in fact one perhaps its a more retro vibe they'll be going for. Some of the photos give me very Clueless or Heathers vibes, and they could add a futuristic element to it similar to how Oh and Run Devil Run were connected

Hara

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭435,075

mann_bladerunner.jpg

1r0s53drmzy.jpg

mean girls-ish

Kinda in between:

more natural

Or maybe... there's so many different concepts because we're in fact getting two title tracks right away. The futuristic neon one and the more chill one :sanapray:
Though if the two are in fact one perhaps its a more retro vibe they'll be going for. Some of the photos give me very Clueless or Heathers vibes, and they could add a futuristic element to it similar to how Oh and Run Devil Run were connected

honestly i love the cyberpunk concept it's pretty original (i think?? don't remember other gg) but also a clueless concept would be so cute but every concept would be fine (hoping that sm doesn't follow their rule of giving shitty outfits to their groups during the first few years) i just want them to debut with a good song

AstroBaby

Trainee
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭520,400
honestly i love the cyberpunk concept it's pretty original (i think?? don't remember other gg) but also a clueless concept would be so cute but every concept would be fine (hoping that sm doesn't follow their rule of giving shitty outfits to their groups during the first few years) i just want them to debut with a good song
Everglow La Di Da, Yubin's Lady/TYSM, and even Itzy's Dalla Dalla mv's have a bit of a similar feel tbh, but as a group concept it's rare. I think they'd get compared to NCT a lot though (maybe that's the idea?). Yeah after all the delays I definitely want I good song.

SwolMingyu

☾ #1 Meanie Stan ☾ Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭199,740
this just occurred to me: but they must of changed the song bc the prepix choreographer announced they were working with the girls more than a year ago now which means they must of had a song back then right?
The only thing I can think of other than a song back then as to why the announced that so early is if they were using prepix to see who could keep up with intense choreography from an actual choreographer, and the ones who weren't able to may have been cut early?

AstroBaby

Trainee
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭520,400
the nerve of nctzens of all ppl to spread bullying rumors I can't

Also if Jimin (bc I know that's who they mean) was really hooking up with ppl posting nudes before she joined SM aka WHEN SHE WAS 14/15. Then there's a 90% chance of her being a victim of some kind and I'm not about y'all hating her for it. Bullying is the only thing here that would matter and I haven't seen anything other than thirdhand sources saying it w no details.
but then again considering Irene and Taeyong both went through it as well...maybe it's just a SM visual/leader right of passage at this point.

SwolMingyu

☾ #1 Meanie Stan ☾ Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭199,740

Also if Jimin (bc I know that's who they mean) was really hooking up with ppl posting nudes before she joined SM aka WHEN SHE WAS 14/15. Then there's a 90% chance of her being a victim of some kind and I'm not about y'all hating her for it. Bullying is the only thing here that would matter and I haven't seen anything other than thirdhand sources saying it w no details.
but then again considering Irene and Taeyong both went through it as well...maybe it's just a SM visual/leader right of passage at this point.

This is very reminiscent of when Lucas and Renjun were first found out about, there was another trainee rumoured at the time who fans were saying had a "sugar daddy" and that there were nude photos of him. At the time he was a minor and it was eventually found out that he was kind of forced into it, whether or not he was ever an sm trainee remains unknown but at this point it just seems like antis are recycling things when it comes to sm groups.

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭34,500

:uwot: what...

They are already on my report and block list. Also i hope srgantis on twitter gonna update their list

Bellamy

Riding on your rhythm through the solar system VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,523,214
Pronouns
She/Her

people really don't have anything good to do:angry:....but i'm not surprised anymore, twitter is the perfect place for fake rumors....they love cancel people.....and the fact that they consider themselves nctzens make me so mad!!!:angry:

Top Bottom