I can make the beat go! Graphics Lead Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,505,706
Pronouns
she/her
supposedly taken a from her private insta

guess she was the rumored Taeyeon lookalike the whole time

If that came from her Instagram then she must have a new account because the old one she used got deleted last month :sweat: Technically I haven't seen this girl, but there is a different Taeyeon look-a-like in the line-up according to my sources.

Aside from all that's been going on the last day, I've been doing research on this one hidden trainee and she really doesn't disappoint. Obviously I can't name her but she looks a lot like Krystal in the early days of f(x) (and as a MEU I wouldn't say that if I didn't totally believe it), she's a SUPER vocal and she speaks at least 3 languages. She is most likely in the debut line-up unless something has changed really recently - I think you're all going to love her when you meet her!

Baby Krystal from 2010 for reference:

1he2l0.jpg

lofti

Hallyuboo Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭295,490
If that came from her Instagram then she must have a new account because the old one she used got deleted last month :sweat: Technically I haven't seen this girl, but there is a different Taeyeon look-a-like in the line-up according to my sources.

Aside from all that's been going on the last day, I've been doing research on this one hidden trainee and she really doesn't disappoint. Obviously I can't name her but she looks a lot like Krystal in the early days of f(x) (and as a MEU I wouldn't say that if I didn't totally believe it), she's a SUPER vocal and she speaks at least 3 languages. She is most likely in the debut line-up unless something has changed really recently - I think you're all going to love her when you meet her!

Baby Krystal from 2010 for reference:

1he2l0.jpg
If there's a taeyeon look alike and she's also a vocalist then she'll probably end up being my bias.

If there's a krystal look alike in the group I feel like she'll be the group's center if the concept is not cute/innocent. If cute/innocent concept then probably the main visual member will be center.

AstroBaby

Trainee
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭520,400

tbh I'd just assumed the Taeyeon lookalike was bbc girl, they have some similar features and w makeup she'd look more like her-
:wherearethelies: so we got our main vocalist (potentially). Is she mixed? My first thought based on the 3 languages description was someone like Kim Nari or Deyi. There's that one trainee description on pann of a girl who studied foreign languages rly hard in school and won a writing contest. Do you have any idea her age? like is she high school age or older?

Mochiface

Nugu
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭43,100
tbh I'd just assumed the Taeyeon lookalike was bbc girl, they have some similar features and w makeup she'd look more like her-
:wherearethelies: so we got our main vocalist (potentially). Is she mixed? My first thought based on the 3 languages description was someone like Kim Nari or Deyi. There's that one trainee description on pann of a girl who studied foreign languages rly hard in school and won a writing contest. Do you have any idea her age? like is she high school age or older?

Taeyeon look alike ???

So what happen to rjing ? she's not a sm trainee ? not in the lineup ?

yerm

I can make the beat go! Graphics Lead Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,505,706
Pronouns
she/her

She's older than high school age!

AstroBaby

Trainee
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭520,400
Taeyeon look alike ???

So what happen to rjing ? she's not a sm trainee ? not in the lineup ?
Rjing is still a trainee but she got sent back to Thailand bc of covid and is reportedly still there so she is probably in the lineup. Various different "insider" rumors have mentioned a lookalike some more credible than others.

Mochiface

Nugu
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭43,100
Rjing is still a trainee but she got sent back to Thailand bc of covid and is reportedly still there so she is probably in the lineup. Various different "insider" rumors have mentioned a lookalike some more credible than others.

to me Rjing really look like a taeyeon look alike

Mochiface

Nugu
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭43,100
seems like Jimin will not have any rest if she debut

someone is making pann article about her saying they are her friends and telling that she said Hina and koeun will be cut of the lineup because they are ugly
criticizing other sm trainee for being just fat and ugly, while saying she's the best looking of them

or telling to her friends that she'll introduce her to her bias when she'll debut

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭34,500

someone is making pann article about her saying they are her friends and telling that she said Hina and koeun will be cut of the lineup because they are ugly
criticizing other sm trainee for being just fat and ugly, while saying she's the best looking of them

or telling to her friends that she'll introduce her to her bias when she'll debut

Is the article also trended in pann? Im sick to just read it... Girl is not even debut yet. I dont know tho, but seems like her schoolmates are madly jealous with her being sm trainee. Cant imagine the hates she + other members will get when she debuts

Bellamy

Riding on your rhythm through the solar system VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,522,814
Pronouns
She/Her

sh*t here we go again....:facepalm:

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭34,500
Yall i didnt expect hatters will go that far, now bts is involved on this mess. Kboo makes this even more messier by posted this. I cant for the girl... :(
The 2 biggest bg fandoms seems will attack her

AstroBaby

Trainee
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭520,400
if jimin is still a trainee and in the lineup sm really should do something to stop this whole thing and defend her

Sadly I don't think SM will do anything, I think if it's true they'll cut her and the debut will be delayed even further, if it's false she'll debut and have to deal with it

Hara

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭435,075
Sadly I don't think SM will do anything, I think if it's true they'll cut her and the debut will be delayed even further, if it's false she'll debut and have to deal with it

yeah i can see that happening fortunatly for us it seem proven to be fake but if she debuts it's sad that she will have to deal with it like many others sm idols

Bellamy

Riding on your rhythm through the solar system VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,522,814
Pronouns
She/Her
So now after the Kai's stuff was proved false, they invented something more dramatic and involved three of the biggest fandoms, just to make sure she gets tons of hate....not surprised of those two (KB and AKP) they are working hard as always...Sadly SM won't do nothing + the trolls and haters are having a party now.

AstroBaby

Trainee
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭520,400
Honestly her alleged messages just read like an amalgamation of cliche pann hate comments like....who talks like this in a one-on-one conversation? Especially with someone who you're not even that close with and then insult after saying a bunch of career-ending things... like she'd have to be beyond stupid if these are real.

Also throughout her ask.fm she only mentioned liking female artists F(x), Taeyeon, etc. Why is she now obsessed with men all of the sudden? I find the stuff of her calling Koeun/Hina ugly more credible bc at least it'd make sense for her to talk about the girls she's competing with...like why would she give a f*ck who's debuting in NCT?

AstroBaby

Trainee
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭520,400
Thank god

Finally someone said something! Sad that the original post got ratio'd...it only has 4 likes and more than 20+ comments saying op is a liar/paid off or saying "how can you know her personality if you're not close" etc... and it's like where was this skepticism originally? Seems like ppl who are determined to hate her will still believe it but the worst is behind her I think-

Top Bottom