aespa Official Thread | #GIRLS

Yupuplover

Senpai Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭21,711,828

(Thanks to flyingeleven.)

Sorry I don't think is related to SMNGG but rather Red Velvet. I think I saw some planned schedule news about RV will comeback end of the year. But anyway I could be wrong. if is related to SMNGG, why will Seulgi tell a non-SM idol about SMNGG? To bring the hype? I don't think SMNGG need it; GP & most SM fans are waiting for the girls since how many years already. SO WHY SM NEED TO USE THIS METHOD? They jolly well know their investor; GP & SM fans are waiting it for so many years. Every time mentioned SMNGG will debut this year in every quarter financial reports. BUT NOTHING WAS DONE? Also, SM can used their artists to bring the hype. Yes is still Seulgi who said to her junior idol friend. Still why not use her own social media platform? Hence, Sorry I still feel 70-80% this above tweet is more for RV than SMNGG.

However, is still possible they will announce together with RV news since is possible to bring up their stock price

Bellamy

Riding on your rhythm through the solar system VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,505,564
Pronouns
She/Her
So, nothing again....:clowned:

• Sad
Reactions: dnb

itzy

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭204,385

EjkUkbdXcActa9K

EjkUkcfWoAA5wUO

AstroBaby

Trainee
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭520,400
it say old sm trainee

so she's no longer in the agency so not part of SMNGG
I think OP just meant she was cast awhile ago. The language of their other posts seem to imply she's still a trainee.
this is their 2nd tweet after that. "Another current trainee"=Haeun is also current.

Top Bottom