aespa Official Thread | #GIRLS

Mochiface

Nugu
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭43,100
I mean her mom did talk about her being a trainee back in 2017 and she didn't do any of her shows and stuff in Thailand, that she seemed to do frequently, since than. Her friends this year talked about her being 'back' in Thailand (implying she was gone). SM has probably 100+ trainees right now it's easy for one to go unnoticed.

back in thailand could also means that she's back because of covid situation no ???

AstroBaby

Trainee
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭520,400
back in thailand could also means that she's back because of covid situation no ???
yeah all the foreign trainees were sent back bc of covid (except maybe debut line). I was saying that bc she was 'back' from somewhere meant she was away from Thailand before (a.k.a in South Korea).

SwolMingyu

☾ #1 Meanie Stan ☾ Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭199,740
honestly i have some doubt Plu was even one day a sm trainee
there was never any rumor about her
never any hint of her being in Korea
i never see anyone talk about her until few months ago
I think she was definitely a trainee, whether or not she still is remains unknown.
We can't really go off how long people have known about her because we've only known about Jimin since she featured in Taemin's MV but she's been training since 2016. There's no way for us to know who is and isn't a trainee without some sort of insider information

Mochiface

Nugu
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭43,100
Do you remember that a lot of people said that the logo at the end of the SuperM mv looked like a butterfly

at the end of the NCT - make a wish MV, there's a butterfly flying in the middle of Flowers

it can't be a coincidence

AstroBaby

Trainee
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭520,400

img.jpg

Bellamy

Riding on your rhythm through the solar system VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,505,564
Pronouns
She/Her
i really hope that im a clown but............... i dont get why they would be doing spoilers or teasers for smngg in superm and nct mvs........... like it just dont add up
THIS!!!! i don't understand either....but guess people just want to have hopes

AstroBaby

Trainee
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭520,400
For me this is a reach....but since SM don't give us nothing anyway...it's ok to have hopes

i really hope that im a clown but............... i dont get why they would be doing spoilers or teasers for smngg in superm and nct mvs........... like it just dont add up
Yeah I don't understand why sm would promote the girls via nct/superm. It's one thing to be in the mv, but promoting the group as a whole would be new for sm. I just saw a connection and decided to point it out. I should have clarified that since neither the image, nor the similar logos are from the girls board specifically they could be for any SM artist.

However, regarding the logo, I'm also not sure what else they'd be teasing at this point, since they already made a ton of changes to nct so I think they'd take some time before adding more units again and the nbg doesn't seem to be close...I suppose it could be a logo just for an album but those normally incorporate the artist's name and I can't think of what a&e is in the context of superm, and it'd be just as weird to promote another existing artist's album in superm as it would be smngg.

Yupuplover

Senpai Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭21,711,828

Do you guys think it's the same "Siren"?

unknown.png

unknown.png

Well like SwolMingyu mentioned it could be concidence since a lot of KPOP song have similar title. Also like you also mentioned the producer is involved for both.

The only Possibilities I can think of:
1) SM decide to change the concept / debut track for SMNGG -> maybe part of the reason of the delay for SMNGG debut
2) P1Harmony is under FNC, FNC is a subsidiary under SM. So maybe the producer or SM think it doesn't suit SMNGG in end so they give it to p1harmony after all SM can give out song to other artist of their own or sub label.
3) Maybe the one for SMNGG , the producer decided / SM want to change the title but no one spoiled the new title. Since from my understanding, SM has seem to ever changed a few of the artist song from the inital name of the song the producer named.

Top Bottom