aespa Official Thread | #GIRLS

Hara

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭435,075
For the longest time I’ve said I thought the group would be Jimin and hidden trainees and it’s starting to look as though it’s gonna be that way 🥺
there's still ningning if she doesn't make a social media account (ig or weibo) soon she will probably be in the lineup

AstroBaby

Trainee
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭520,400
holy sh*t everything happened while I was asleep jkghjgasghjgvhsn

I'm guessing the SM finally confirmed the for-keeps lineup after switching back and forth which is why Hina left and Jimin was confirmed on the same day.

itzy

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭204,385
there's still ningning if she doesn't make a social media account (ig or weibo) soon she will probably be in the lineup
True, but for now I’m only counting Jimin as an actual member considering she’s been confirmed one and at this point I don’t have any expectations for the rest of the members until they’re revealed

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭23,600
omg!! didnt expected so much in the past 2 days lol
well, I wish the best for the girl Hina :(((
she's following some ex-sm trainees and I can't stop thinking about HOW STRONG their bond are.
so... why they left? I think we never will be able to know...

Vintaege

Cornucopia of useless informations
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭111,740
So 'unofficially' only Ningning is left from so called sm rookies unless her ig also pops up. She's my bias. That gonna hurt the most. If she didn't delete her Weibo already I'd believe she left.

Bellamy

Riding on your rhythm through the solar system VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,505,164
Pronouns
She/Her

Hina bottom left. Sorry guys...

I'm just.....happy because they are still friends ....they are so pretty and cute!!!:peepoblanket:
A part of me is really regretful for been attached to trainees....

Liquorish

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭30,000

Hina bottom left. Sorry guys...

Seeing all of these trainees together kinda hurt, it's so many years of endless practice just between these five, but even though SM didn't debut a single one of them in the end, I'm glad they're all still friends, they're really cute + Sera was also in the comments complaining that she had a doctor's appointment that day lol

Top Bottom