aespa Official Thread | #GIRLS

dnb

Supporting Table Unnie Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,640,066
also it's dumb but the fact that bts confirmed a november comeback like it was written in this agency plan gives me a little hope for an october debut

a-keep-hope-alive.jpg

SwolMingyu

☾ #1 Meanie Stan ☾ Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭199,740
This doesn't have too much to do with the girls, but Prepix choreographed this to be the official choreography for K/DA's The Baddest. I haven't seen much of their work (at least not that I can remember) and seeing this get's me excited to see what they can come up with for the girls seeing as Naria was training them.

Lurker
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭12,500
october is so packed 😩😩 september was the perfect month to debut since there wasn't too much competition 😩😩

Reactions: dnb

Bellamy

Riding on your rhythm through the solar system VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,522,914
Pronouns
She/Her

Mochiface

Nugu
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭43,100
Hi

i was searching for new info about SMNGG who might have been leaked

and i heard about Yoo jimin rumor anybody know if someone bring proof that they were fake or not

please tell me someone did it i don't want to live the whole Taeyong situation again
where people will criticize the girls for years, until someone is enough nice to expose the truth

AstroBaby

Trainee
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭520,400
Hi

and i heard about Yoo jimin rumor anybody know if someone bring proof that they were fake or not
well the most popular thread about it the OP seems to have admitted to making it up

also what commercial was she even in with Kai for her to make fun of him??? it seems like a obvious attempt to get the biggest SM fandom against her imo

there have been other rumors floating around for a while of bullying so it could be like Taeyong, where it's several different things some with more truth to them than others. I haven't seen any proof just: "x told me that y told them that Jimin was..." etc. Which makes it hard to rly say one way or another bc there's no clear source.
here are things said about her by ppl we actually know knew her

Hara

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭435,075
Hi

please tell me someone did it i don't want to live the whole Taeyong situation again
where people will criticize the girls for years, until someone is enough nice to expose the truth

unfortnatly those kind of things happen all the time with sm groups because the attention is on them all the time and it's just sad that jimin has to go throught this seeing that what we know form her ask answers she seems nice
this is a thread with all the info

supposedly taken a from her private insta

guess she was the rumored Taeyeon lookalike the whole time

maybe that her hair color for the debut:cool:

Bellamy

Riding on your rhythm through the solar system VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,522,914
Pronouns
She/Her
The people under those fake rumors are so sick!!!! Kpop fans in twitter are really young because i can't understand how you believe something like that without a single proof, and then start spread it like it's a fact....Jimin hasn't debut yet...(we don't even know if she will debut) but they are already jealous:facepalm:

Last edited:

SwolMingyu

☾ #1 Meanie Stan ☾ Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭199,740
The people under those fake rumors are so sick!!!! Kpop fans in twitter are really young because understand how you believe something like that without a single proof, and then start spread it like it's a fact....Jimin hasn't debut yet...(we don't even know if she will debut) but they are already jealous:facepalm:
Twitter proves time and time again how immature they are, I'm really not shocked they believe it...

AstroBaby

Trainee
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭520,400
The people under those fake rumors are so sick!!!! Kpop fans in twitter are really young because i can't understand how you believe something like that without a single proof, and then start spread it like it's a fact....Jimin hasn't debut yet...(we don't even know if she will debut) but they are already jealous:facepalm:
and saying if/when the car commercial comes and it's Kai and Jimin that it proves the rumor is true...as if Exo doesn't have some of the biggest saesangs on the planet who'd love to destroy any pretty girl who comes within 10 feet of them :seungfail:

Top Bottom