aespa Official Thread | #GIRLS

SwolMingyu

☾ #1 Meanie Stan ☾ Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭199,740
early 2019: Taeyeon song audition girl/s
late 2019: Helen, 2 unknown Indonesian girls
2020: Rjing (trial period was in 2019 officially signed in 2020), Sky Yeom cast in summer 2020.
When would Plu have started training if she actually is one?

AstroBaby

Trainee
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭520,400
i read somewhere that it was fake and she was never a trainee but idk
yeah I saw one person under the tweet saying that but they didn't provide any details on how they knew, so I decided to post anyway (not like we've got anything else going on lol)
in general I try to take that account with a grain of salt since they seem to post whatever rumor's going around without looking into too much...They were one of the first english accounts to talk about Plu/Rjing so credit where it's due-

Liquorish

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭30,000
yeah I saw one person under the tweet saying that but they didn't provide any details on how they knew, so I decided to post anyway (not like we've got anything else going on lol)

i'm pretty sure she was a trainee at one point, as both chaehyeon and sera, two trainees that left a while back and were brought up a bunch of pages ago, are following her on ig along with a couple others. and yeah, it's really not like we have anything else going on but looking at the way everybody that peaced out of that company seems to be so pretty and talented makes me really hyped for the final group!!

dnb

Supporting Table Unnie Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,640,516
One year anniversary! :clowned:

All hail our new SMNGG lightstick.

EcKNp8QWsAA0jG4

(From daechwita.)

AstroBaby

Trainee
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭520,400
I don't consider this a sign because Lee Sooman is no longer the CEO so they don't "need" him to debut the gg but i stil don't see the october debut happening hope i'm wrong
I still don't think they'd want him to work with a direct competitor during the girls debut but I also hope I'm wrong

Top Bottom