aespa Official Thread | #GIRLS

dayeon_you

demian world domination
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,725
Her vocals are truly amazing....she sounds like a musical singer....how old is she?
she's 04 liner so right now 15 or 16 (idk when how she old she was when this was recorded tho)

anyways if plu doesn't get to voice a disney princess after she debuts then all hope for society is lost

Hara

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭435,075
" In fact, the former casting agent revealed that four Indonesian applicants made it through—two boys and two girls. That gives the audition process a 0.04% success rate, so they must have been very talented. The ex-judge couldn’t say much more about it, but they did tell viewers that the potential future starlets all came to Korea, meaning they likely already signed their trainee contracts. "

AstroBaby

Trainee
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭520,400
" In fact, the former casting agent revealed that four Indonesian applicants made it through—two boys and two girls. That gives the audition process a 0.04% success rate, so they must have been very talented. The ex-judge couldn’t say much more about it, but they did tell viewers that the potential future starlets all came to Korea, meaning they likely already signed their trainee contracts. "

The audition was in November 2019 which would be quite a short training period for a foreign trainee to debut... I do think there will be a SEA member if the group is large, but I wouldn't take this as confirmation that 1 or both of the 2 are debuting.

SwolMingyu

☾ #1 Meanie Stan ☾ Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭199,740
The audition was in November 2019 which would be quite a short training period for a foreign trainee to debut... I do think there will be a SEA member if the group is large, but I wouldn't take this as confirmation that 1 or both of the 2 are debuting.
I agree it is short for a foreign trainee, but if Chenle was able to do it in 2 months I think if SM saw something in the two female trainees they could easily be in the lineup

Bellamy

Riding on your rhythm through the solar system VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,523,214
Pronouns
She/Her
So nothing new....but the rumor said after SuperM album....so late September / early October?
at this point....october?

Last edited:

itzy

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭204,385
Now ppl are saying bbc girl is R-o from Japan :clowned:
we shall see.
Honestly I don't think SM put much thought into who appeared like it could be a debut-lineup trainee or just a random middle school apprentice who agreed to be filmed
I’m sorry, who’s the girl from Japan? I’m a bit out of the loop

AstroBaby

Trainee
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭520,400
It's really weird to see all these companies announcing that they're debuting a group than one or two weeks later we get the name, members, debut date it's like wait...that's not how it works-

Hara

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭435,075
It's really weird to see all these companies announcing that they're debuting a group than one or two weeks later we get the name, members, debut date it's like wait...that's not how it works-

yeah while we had two announcement from sm and many many analysis report and still nothing

Top Bottom