aespa Official Thread | #GIRLS

Bellamy

Riding on your rhythm through the solar system VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,523,214
Pronouns
She/Her
Someone remember SM being so hermetic about their new group before??? i mean i think with SHINee was the same right?? please tell if i'm wrong....

BianTwo

Girl Groups Supporter Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭515,200
It won't surprise me if they debut the group one or two weeks after some announcement :sip:

SM alone as a brand is enough big to have all the attention, no need for teasers or a reality show

Yupuplover

Senpai Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭21,719,328
Really dislike how sm chose to let the new bg to debut the 2nd half. The fact, they have yet to release info about smngg & now they report the nbg to debut in 2nd half? Sorry, what is the point if they rather focus on their boy trainees. Smngg fans have been waiting for 6 yrs?? And we can't get a proper debut promotion. WHAT.

* Sorry I seriously pissed because I waited since 2015/16 and this is what I getting a few months of promo (if rumors about Sep is true)! Also, we are not 100% sure for the rumor Sep debut; the fact SM kept delaying and not having any pre-debut promo. IS ALREADY MID-AUG!!!
Lastly, if the nbg to debut around the same timing as smngg (i.e Sep-Dec), I get is for the revenue? BUT THE CHAOS?? I don't know about nbg but seriously none are interested the fact most gp are apparently waiting for SMNGG FOR YEARS!!!

Although I know the report mentioned 'high possibility' still why can't they stick their initial plan 2021 (if I'm not wrong the earlier report mentioned is 2021). Focus on a proper debut promotion for NGG when they are not doing any pre-debut promo like they did with their past gg.

Last edited:

SwolMingyu

☾ #1 Meanie Stan ☾ Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭199,740
The likelihood of them debuting a boy group as well seems highly unlikely at this point. It honestly doesn't even feel like we'll be getting the girls this year either even though we know we are. I can see the new boy group maybe being teased in late December with a January debut, that's all I can see for them

peachteam22

Lurker
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭10,000
Well this is something I got from talking to some kfans. So take it with a grain of salt.

Earlier this year, the number of the member are 7. Hina ning jimin and 4 other girls a Japanese, foreigner ( they didn't specify which nationlity ) they siad 외국인.

Lami left a long time ago and they dont seem to know why. They said koeun left because her group disbanded / disqualified ( i m confused on this one because they siad jimin and ning were in the same team with her). Jimin being ace is true. Rumor has it that She became the official trainee after 2 days she got into SM. Also kfans don't seem to think this group will be like SNSD.

dnb

Supporting Table Unnie Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,640,516

WhichReadyGreendarnerdragonfly-size_restricted.gif

AstroBaby

Trainee
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭520,400
Well this is something I got from talking to some kfans. So take it with a grain of salt.

Earlier this year, the number of the member are 7. Hina ning jimin and 4 other girls a Japanese, foreigner ( they didn't specify which nationlity ) they siad 외국인.

Lami left a long time ago and they dont seem to know why. They said koeun left because her group disbanded / disqualified ( i m confused on this one because they siad jimin and ning were in the same team with her). Jimin being ace is true. Rumor has it that She became the official trainee after 2 days she got into SM. Also kfans don't seem to think this group will be like SNSD.
If that's indeed the case, it's possible that with her being the leader they held her responsible for the team's failure. Jimin being an Ace isn't surprising given her visuals/skills she already had going in. As for the rest we shall see soon enough :wherearethelies:

punknight

Nugu Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭43,095
So excited! I know we heard about them debuting this year multiple times but finally it's from SM that it's confirmed and I was scared that they would delay to 2021... So happy! I'm guessing they could debut September October or November. Right now I think I would like the best an October or November debut!

AstroBaby

Trainee
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭520,400
Finally we have official confirmation! Y'know before I was saying September or bust but now knowing that they're for sure debuting this year makes me a little more receptive to the idea of smngg as the big finale to SM's year especially with how they seem to be pushing everything out...it would nerf them award wise but after seeing the success of Psycho SM might of been inspired, depends on how much confidence SM has in the song itself

Top Bottom