Taeyeon DRAGS former SM trainee

lovenatu

🥺 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭24,950
It’s being 12 years since SNSD have debuted and almost half the members aren’t even in SM anymore and you still have new people popping up claiming that they “almost became an SNSD member.” That goes to show how impactful SNSD was and is, seeing as how people are still trying to ride on their name a decade after they debuted.

Most of these people were probably just SM trainees at one point but were probably never actually considered for the SNSD lineup. If I remember correctly, only Soyeon, Hwanhee, Chanmi and Stella were actually close to becoming SNSD members as they even took a few concept photos (Soyeon even intitially recorded ITNW and would have become a member if she didn’t drop out)

But no one beats Clara who spent years talking about how she almost became an SNSD member when she never actually became a SM trainee :TzuyuKek:

it must be tiring for the girls to see so many people they probably haven’t talked to in a decade suddenly try to gain attention by using their name

Last edited:

sm maid

Global Star Administrator Events VIP+ Eighth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭82,804
Pronouns
She/Her
"If your plan is to manipulate the memories of the members, I sincerely wish to those who have not spent time with us through all our sweat to not use the SNSD name"

like she's trying to manipulate them to pretend jessica was never there? as far I remember she did spend time with them through their sweat

I love taeyeon and I support her, I understood the whole jessica situation when it happened, but... she really should stop pretending she was never there

lovenatu

🥺 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭24,950
It would be better to just say ''members" instead of "8 members". Like it or not, Jessica is also part of the reason SNSD brand name were so big.
"If your plan is to manipulate the memories of the members, I sincerely wish to those who have not spent time with us through all our sweat to not use the SNSD name" like she's trying to manipulate them to pretend jessica was never there? as far I remember she did spend time with them through their sweat I love taeyeon and I support her, I understood the whole jessica situation when it happened, but... she really should stop pretending she was never there

Like it or not, SNSD is 8 members right now. It’s true that Jessica was an important member of SNSD and that cant be erased. Mes didn’t translate the whole of Taeyeon’s post but she isn’t just talking about the predebut process and earlier years of SNSD but the whole 10+ years that they have spent in the group.

Jessica was a pivotal member of the group and I don’t want to sound like I’m discrediting the 14 years that she invested into SNSD but fact is, she didn’t share the last three years of when they were active as a group with the other members. It was certainly not easy for the members especially after 930 and Jessica had her own personal struggles that the members are alien to. They parted on bad terms in 2014 and despite their history together, they are almost as good as strangers seeing as how they’re clearly not even on speaking terms anymore. If Taeyeon doesn’t want to include Jessica, I think that is fine. She’s simply just not part of SNSD anymore.

I do believe that it was a bad decision on her part, specifying 8 because unfortunately, this is just going to restart the weird idea that Taeyeon was the one who kicked out Jessica and people will forget what she really means is that people should stop using SNSD’s name to promote themselves.

Last edited:

MVSica

✨🐻Ujung🛰️✨ Donor VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭130,653
yQXBLnx.gif
1TlBslm.gif

Livy

탱구 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭115,705
8 members ehhhhh lol
"If your plan is to manipulate the memories of the members, I sincerely wish to those who have not spent time with us through all our sweat to not use the SNSD name"

like she's trying to manipulate them to pretend jessica was never there? as far I remember she did spend time with them through their sweat

I love taeyeon and I support her, I understood the whole jessica situation when it happened, but... she really should stop pretending she was never there
It would be better to just say ''members" instead of "8 members". Like it or not, Jessica is also part of the reason SNSD brand name were so big.

C'mon. Taeyeon isn't discrediting Jessicas history in the group, she didn't say they "debuted as 8" or whatever you're implying. Taeyeon speaks on behalf of SNSD as they are today, which is 8 members. If she said "9" here she'd be speaking for Jessica who hasn't been a member for 5 years and whom she probably hasnt had contact with since.
She has no right to speak on Jessicas behalf so she isn't, she's simply saying that "we went through a lot to get here and people who don't have memories sweating with us shouldn't carelessly invoke the SNSD name to fluster us." Jessica does have memories of that so it doesn't exclude her, it simply excludes people like that shameless Voice contestant.

Danee

♥ ANSWER ♥ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭234,495
C'mon. Taeyeon isn't discrediting Jessicas history in the group, she didn't say they "debuted as 8" or whatever you're implying. Taeyeon speaks on behalf of SNSD as they are today, which is 8 members. If she said "9" here she'd be speaking for Jessica who hasn't been a member for 5 years and whom she probably hasnt had contact with since.
She has no right to speak on Jessicas behalf so she isn't, she's simply saying that "we went through a lot to get here and people who don't have memories sweating with us shouldn't carelessly invoke the SNSD name to fluster us." Jessica does have memories of that so it doesn't exclude her, it simply excludes people like that shameless Voice contestant.

I love Taeyeon, but she could have exclude the number... Saying the 8 of them put everything on line for debut is leaving Jessica out. But we know she has been on bad terms with Jessica for years even before 2014. But still makes me a bit bitter since TaeTiJes always were my faves in SNSD and honestly it makes me appreciate groups where members are able to connect/aknowledge past members even though they arent meeting anymore.

Livy

탱구 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭115,705
I love Taeyeon, but she could have exclude the number... Saying the 8 of them put everything on line for debut is leaving Jessica out. But we know she has been on bad terms with Jessica for years even before 2014. But still makes me a bit bitter since TaeTiJes always were my faves in SNSD and honestly it makes me appreciate groups where members are able to connect/aknowledge past members even though they arent meeting anymore.
Seriously?
Only for people who can't accept the reality of present day is it wrong to mention the number 8. SNSD IS 8, please say it out loud a few times until you can accept it. She spoke on behalf of SNSD, she can't speak on behalf of Jessica because Jessica hasn't been with them for over 5 years now and don't have contact with the members, it has nothing to do with whatever TaengSic fanfics you have.
SNSD have 8 members, when they speak on behalf of their group they speak on behalf of 8. Please wake up.

And sorry if I come off as angry here, but it's been 5 years and the fact that people still burst a vein every time 8 is mentioned is absolutely ridiculous. OT9 was not the topic here yet people still found a way to do it, aren't yall tired? Because I am. I really really am.

Mina

ᴊᴜɴɢᴡᴏᴏ ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴋᴏʀᴇᴀ Shop Lead Awards
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭45,910
Pronouns
she/her
Drag her, Taeyeon!!

Also lol. SNSD is 8 whether you accept it or not. I miss OT9 with all my heart but that doesn't change the fact that Sica left so :brbdying:

MVSica

✨🐻Ujung🛰️✨ Donor VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭130,653
Seriously?
Only for people who can't accept the reality of present day is it wrong to mention the number 8. SNSD IS 8, please say it out loud a few times until you can accept it. She spoke on behalf of SNSD, she can't speak on behalf of Jessica because Jessica hasn't been with them for over 5 years now and don't have contact with the members, it has nothing to do with whatever TaengSic fanfics you have.
SNSD have 8 members, when they speak on behalf of their group they speak on behalf of 8. Please wake up.

And sorry if I come off as angry here, but it's been 5 years and the fact that people still burst a vein every time 8 is mentioned is absolutely ridiculous. OT9 was not the topic here yet people still found a way to do it, aren't yall tired? Because I am. I really really am.

SNSD? They're 5. Its been 2 years! Accept it!

:partydogo:

Danee

♥ ANSWER ♥ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭234,495
Seriously?

Honestly?

You sound butthurt and overreacting. There were no hard feelings in my post yet it made you feel offended? Like why?

Taeyeon is basically calling out someone who is "manipulating memories" while "manipulating memories" herself. It is fact that when we talk about debut (and we ARE talking about debut and trainee years) it was 9. Jessica may not be pleasant memory for her but that happen with coworkers and thats no reason to specifically leaving her contribution to their debut out. So honestly claiming it was 8 members who put everything on line to debut in SNSD is as stupid as claiming you were almost member after spending like 2 weeks in SM.

Saying as someone whos totally ok with SN8D.

Also: Its funny how you have that urge to turn me into delusional shipper. Taeyeon, Tiffany and Jessica were my favourite members. Having favourite members while supporting group is quite common and normal even when you arent into shipping... So leave fanfics for yourself please.

Top Bottom