Plus Coins
⨭970,145
Results
The answer was...
Jigoku Shōjo: Girl from Hell
School Babysitters /gakuen babysitters
Scooby-Doo - also accepting the other tv show versions

This means

Team B wins the point! as they got 2 right.

This means Team B wins the game.

House Lannister & House Targaryen gains 20000 Soldiers.
House Stark & House Martell loses 20000 Soldiers

MVPs will be decided when i go through the cord. and i will make a separate post later showing the ranking points and plus coins.

Thanks everyone for playing! i hope you had fun interacting with the other houses. This is the last game of the event. And i hope you guys had fun in this event. This event was my baby. I wanted to host it since february and finally it is here and it is now pretty much over. The event is not just about winning. It is about making friends who hopefully will last a long time.
I hosted 6 games for this event... can you believe that? I am not going to host for the rest of the month now. :hehe:

Anyway love you all, and for those celebrating eid, Eid mubarak!
Have a fabulous Eid now Aki! Thanks for hosting.

tumblr_pd3w5iKWPc1ub684m_400.gif

G

Galaxy

Now that it doesn't matter anymore anyway, I'll repeat it here and please, for all gamers, PLEASE read it and take it into consideration as this is NOT against anyone:

When mods are asked to check (or check by themselves), the ONLY thing we can see is that the double post actually EDITS your 1st post. So if we have to take it literally, it IS an edit. Lucia has 0 interest in this and said the same thing because this is what we actually SEE.

So please when you play a game and you aren't allowed to edit, DON'T double post. You're risking your point.

sm maid

Global Star Administrator Events VIP+ Eighth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭14,404
Pronouns
She/Her
that was fun :shablob: can't believe it's the last game already

Evanescence

Hallyuboo Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭346,805
Thanks Aki for the game! I had a great time and I'm happy to have finally played a game you hosted.

tokki

Awards Lead
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭642,620
y'all better put some respect on paw patrol's name their theme song SLAPS

Aquamaraqua

Jinyoung's Wife
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭970,145
Ended with a bang! Great job Target and Lowe's! Our alliance did well. Riri my wifeu this one's for you (even though I did absolutely nothing) :bakacat:
y'all better put some respect on paw patrol's name their theme song SLAPS

i'm not gonna lie, I thought it was paw patrol too lmaksksks
eye- :stonemin:

ScarletRose

Omnipotent Overlord VIP+ Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭43,462,200
Who thinks police officer for Scooby Doo? A detective or question mark sure but police o_O.

Thanks for the game @Akidoki, it was fun ❤

tokki

Awards Lead
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭642,620
Who thinks police officer for Scooby Doo? A detective or question mark sure but police o_O.

Thanks for the game @Akidoki, it was fun ❤
tbh i was trying to figure it out myself and my mind went to paw patrol or pound puppies because i didn't really give any thought to the van lol

Jobless Zeus

#1 Procrastinator 🐱‍🚀 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭128,795
Now that it doesn't matter anymore anyway, I'll repeat it here and please, for all gamers, PLEASE read it and take it into consideration as this is NOT against anyone:

When mods are asked to check (or check by themselves), the ONLY thing we can see is that the double post actually EDITS your 1st post. So if we have to take it literally, it IS an edit. Lucia has 0 interest in this and said the same thing because this is what we actually SEE.

So please when you play a game and you aren't allowed to edit, DON'T double post. You're risking your point.
You guys threw cheating accusations so fast and how it was not cool, how about you actually heard me first? Team A double posted before and were told to correct it by Aki herself I didn't have any malicious intentions it was quick I didn't even notice it but you guys were quick to throw the word cheating around

AKID❀KI

Death's Mistress
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,921,164
I checked with the mod and the players. Zeus has the merged notification so her post was indeed merged. As the first post was just a 1 with no answer i am accepting the merger. Cause i get that it was a genuine mistake. So results are the same. no changes. Thanks for playing!

Top Bottom