The Emoji Game// Final Game// Starts 11th AUG at 4pm EDT

Bobo

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,100
Now that it doesn't matter anymore anyway, I'll repeat it here and please, for all gamers, PLEASE read it and take it into consideration as this is NOT against anyone:

When mods are asked to check (or check by themselves), the ONLY thing we can see is that the double post actually EDITS your 1st post. So if we have to take it literally, it IS an edit. Lucia has 0 interest in this and said the same thing because this is what we actually SEE.

So please when you play a game and you aren't allowed to edit, DON'T double post. You're risking your point.
We know you never had ill intentions saying that gal :bakacat:
But in this time limited games it's super hard avoiding post merging/ double posts. The time we have to wait to avoid it is a lot

tokki

Awards Lead
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭196,020
thanks for hosting aki, it was fun to watch and flop as i tried to solve them on my own dfdjfhsd i think i only had like 2 rounds correct :yoosmile:

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭18,850
Thank you for hosting @Akidoki and Happy Eid!
Congratulations to the winners! It was a really close game, you don't know how much my chest was hurting from this oahjsdfadf

and a big thank you to my teammates, @Rektinq, @ScarletRose and @Evanescence; it was fun playing with you guys, even if we were screaming at each other in panic.
:shablob:

+ to the mods and host, sorry for any inconveniences with double posting/merging in that one round, it's such a killer in these types of game.
:sejeongcry:

Jobless Zeus

#1 Procrastinator 🐱‍🚀 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭128,795
Honestly I have no interest who wins or not nor do I follow the rules only that someone said editing was forbidden so I took that only. Anyway we solved the riddle to congrats to whoever won!
It's okay, you accused of something I deserve to explain myself that's it
Anyways good game guys, this was a fun event :peepopbirthday:

Happy eid @Akidoki I'm also celebrating it tomorrow, may you have a wonderful day

BlueNose

Not to say that Im in love with you VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,195,600
thanks for hosting aki. it's already the end of the games so what will i fill my free time during my summer break with
500367658416472065.png

congrats everyone

G

Galaxy

You guys threw cheating accusations so fast and how it was not cool, how about you actually heard me first? Team A double posted before and were told to correct it by Aki herself I didn't have any malicious intentions it was quick I didn't even notice it but you guys were quick to throw the word cheating around

Where did I say you cheated? Please quote that exact word from a post of mine? I said editing was forbidden and I explained why. It's the 2nd time I explain this over a few days.

rektinq

regrettable...but there was no other way. VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭600
Thank you for hosting @Akidoki and Happy Eid!
Congratulations to the winners! It was a really close game, you don't know how much my chest was hurting from this oahjsdfadf

and a big thank you to my teammates, @Rektinq, @ScarletRose and @Evanescence; it was fun playing with you guys, even if we were screaming at each other in panic.
:shablob:

+ to the mods and host, sorry for any inconveniences with double posting/merging in that one round, it's such a killer in these types of game.
:sejeongcry:
*screams* :sejeongcry: :sejeongcry: :sejeongcry: :sejeongcry: u were amazing u did so well u found the scavenger stuff so fast

Riri

are you falling in love? i've a feeling you are VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭121,223
Where did I say you cheated? Please quote that exact word from a post of mine? I said editing was forbidden and I explained why. It's the 2nd time I explain this over a few days.
it wasn't you, Lucia said "cheating isn't cool guys" and Zeus must've been really sensible to that because it would've costed the win to both houses. Please try to understand, we don't hate you!

Top Bottom